Your favorite Wanderlei fight?

The Yuki Kondo fight.

Poor Poor Yuki.

Violence? You wanna violence? Nothing, NOTHING in MMA history will beat Wanderlei X Rampage II.

Violence? The first Sakuraba fight was pretty violent, a serious Muay Thai beatdown.

Hard to say just one. I really liked his fight with Liddell. Also, JARDINE LIFE fight was great.

My personal pick is his fight with Cung. I know it's not considered a classic, but he absolutely brutalized Le after being stunned twice himself. Rampage/Wand 2, and Wand vs. Eugene Jackson are close too.

My favorite where Wand himself received an ass kicking is against Vitor.

Wand-Stann is a classic example of violence.

Man, gotta love Wand.

Rampage/Wand II is an epic fight, with true bad blood, that lived up to the hype and delivered one of the most brutal KOs ever

This.

silva-rampage2.gif

Rampage 1 & 2 and Cung Le.

I don't like Wand too much, trying to learn striking basics from him will probably result in taking many punches to the head for beginners, but man, can he put on a good, action packed fight.

Im not sure I have a favorite. Overall in Wands career he was a violent competitor. Something which is flexwave2003 approved no matter who you are.

Frightening individual. Especially in his Pride days.

His fights with Hunt and Cro Cop. Showed insane heart to get in the ring and fight a stand up fight with those guys.

Wanderlei v Rampage 3
followed by Stann v Wandy

Back