Your favorite UFC entrances

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As of recently I really enjoyed Dustin Poirier's entrance against McGregor. His song was "the boss" by James Brown.

This song suits him perfectly and when it played and he came out it seemed to me like Poirier knew he was going to flatten McGregor.

Another one I liked was Covington's entrance against Usman with the "you suck" chants. Always fun when the crowd is involved.

Of course we have to include Anderson's aint no sunshine entrance. You knew someone's head was getting kicked off when it came on.

The entrances are especially cool when a banger comes on and youre there live. Always nice to have some music when your drinking the arena's 12$ tall boys.

It also gives you a chance to understand the fighter's personality and connect with it a little bit. I thought Alex Oliveira's walkout music and dance was pretty awesome, the crowd was loving it. Didn't help him beat Gunner Nelson though haha.

The entrance is the final touch that makes me <{JustBleed}>

Some people will say theyre underwhelming compared to X organization but in a fan of simple and don't gravitate to the big theatrics like Adesanyas entrance against Whittaker or Conor vs Mendes but they still got me pumped up.

L7ZHLAk.png

Paul Felder entrance against Rafael Dos Anjos with 5 days notice and with "Legends" is my favorite for all the meaning

I still do not get why Dana and the UFC just flatout cancelled all the personal Entrance stuff, like Dana is doing everything human possible to squeeze the tiniest bit of money out of fighters and events in every aspect.
Lets put an attack with a dolly in a promo but guys having a fun entrance that entertains people is too much.
Imagine what kind of show they could put on for the Main Events but no it is "unprofessional" fuck you Goof.

Also on topic I personally thought the Anderson Silva x Michael Jackson entrance was hilarious.

Crazy/religious Diego Sanchez entrances
ChiefAmbitiousGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

All Tom Lawler entrances
CourteousUntimelyGnat-size_restricted.gif

EdibleWellwornAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

Outside of the UFC (they also fought in the UFC) are Genki Sudo and Akihiro Gono. Their entrances are so elaborate they were basically warm ups for the fights

Last edited:
Not trying to troll as a casual but I just want to see the fights.
Whenever I have had something in the DVR, I just fast forward everything-- the promos, the analyses/commentary, the entrance, the introductions, blah blah blah and the second I see some bimbo walking down the stairs to blow kisses to the camera, I hit play and watch the fight. Sometimes I watch the post fight interview, but I've been a fan since UFC 3 and I couldn't name one entrance song or highlight if you paid me. If I see it live, fine, but it doesn't get me hyped up.

Back