Your favorite run to a Title Shot

I'm biased, but Frankie Edgar earning the rematch. Olivera, ghost of Penn, Swanson, Faber, Mendes. Not just a ridiculous streak (2 number 1 contenders, and the dude challenging for a title at LW next week), but he shut up people complaining he was boring by utterly thrashing Penn and Swanson and knocking Mendes out cold. Not even sure he lost a round in that streak.

Junior Dos Santos winning 7 fights in a row starting with #1 contender Werdum

This is inconceivable in today's UFC. I can't imagine a guy being kept away from the title for that long after knocking out the next contender. Especially at heavyweight.

Conor running through the entire featherweight division finishing it with KOing Aldo in 13 seconds was amazing. Prime FW Conor up to Alvarez was probably the best striker in UFC History.

He was looking 19 again.
That was scary dude at that age.
When he was at mw or just lighter...his speed was amazing
he lost his speed at LHW or with weights

He won the HW tournament when he was 19, and was fast as shit....

Robbie going down to Florida after SFORCE and making an unlikely and unbelievable rise to UFC champ.

Conor by not fighting contenders and just getting handed title shots in 2 different divisions several times.

Conor's run for the LW title.

What is your favorite multi-fight run to a TS??

Mine will have to be TRTor’s insane run of KO’s leading to his TS against Weidman.

KO’d Bisping
giphy.gif

KO’d Rockhold
tumblr_omnlnqMNcl1r7vh24o1_540.gif

KO’d Henderson
EqualSimplisticAracari-size_restricted.gif
That's when USADA is non existent.

Mine will have to be TRTor’s insane run of KO’s leading to his TS against Weidman.

KO’d Bisping
giphy.gif

KO’d Rockhold

KO’d Henderson

That run alone is proof of what PED's do for an athlete. Vitor was a completely different athlete without the TRT.

KO’d Bisping
giphy.gif

KO’d Rockhold

KO’d Henderson
I Gotta go with Bobby knuckles run to the title mostly finishes against killers

CHAEL SONNEN 's TS is the best
in the MMA HISTORY !
The Only Undefeated Undisputed
Chump Ever !

Tony Ferguson for his epic encounter with Khabib.

Back