Your favorite pro sports team of any era (and why)

Chicago Bulls dynasty...because MJ

Dallas Cowboys dynasty...they met expectations. Complete team. They were able to do it over another complete team the 49ers.

NY Yankees dynasty '96 '98 '99 2000 because I'm a lifelong fan, it was a team full of stars, etc.

Great post

I'd also like to add the Shaq/Kobe era Lakers

Before my time, but also Bill Russell Celtics

5a450deeba0f37a24f0e97ff77590ba0.jpg

I was changing a flat tire as they were winning that final game, lol #neverforget

Mine is 1990 Cincinnati Reds. Eric Davis, Barry Larkin, Chris Sabo, etc. They swept the powerhouse Oakland A's to win the World Series. Just a cool team that dominated when no one thought they would.

Many of us have those teams that dear to us. Please share.

late 90s yankees because they were the fucking best
also the ny ranger in 94-95

1990's pittsburgh penguins. Two back to back stanley cups and fairly deep playoff runs. Mario, Jagr, Francis, Coffey, was awesome to watch.

You anger me. I hope your fingers tear through the toilet paper
One of my friends has been a "real" Pats fan since the early 90s. He still loves Bledsoe more than Brady actually.

Unfortunately Ive only watched a handful of matches in about 5 years.

MMA really took over.

I'd be like Liverpool fans just bringing up the past, and I fucking hate Liverpool fans.

Next year will never be their year
Feel free to pop in any time just to let them know it. <43>

91-97 Knicks
96-04 Yankees

Remind me of being young. When I was totally invested in each team. Knicks/Pacers was yuge and Yankees/Red sox also yuge. Golden era of sports IMO
My parents are from NY so during the holidays our old ass aunts would send us knicks gear. You know what's difficult? Wearing a john starks jersey to school in Chicago. Makes you tough though, I guess

99 sabres. Had the GOAT goalie imo and got fucked on a review in the finals! Long live the original DOMINATOR

Back