Your favorite pro sports team of any era (and why)

2012-2013 49ers

Even with losing the SB that year, had the best collection of talent since the dynasty years.

Prime Kaep, Gore, Crab, Vernon Davis, Monster O-Line

Willis, Bow, Pre-Downfall Aldon, Dashon Goldson with that look in his eyes, Justin Smith

Last edited:
It's a tie for me between the Cowboys of the mid-90s or the San Antonio Spurs of 2007/2014.

If I had to pick just one, I'd probably pick the Spurs of 2014. They were 45 seconds from winning a title in 2013. The Heat tied and won that game, and then went on to win the series in Game 7. The Spurs and Heat got back to the NBA Finals the following year, and the Spurs destroyed the Heat. It was the most satisfying comeback for me and against crybaby Lebron. We're the only team to beat him when he was a Cav and a Heat player I believe.

Ayrton%2BSenna%2B%26%2BGerhard%2BBerger%2C%2BMarlboro%2BMcLaren-Honda%2BMP4-7%2C%2B1992%2BJapanese%2BGrand%2BPrix%2C%2BSuzuka.jpg

McLaren - Honda and Ayrton Senna. The perfect combination between a finely tuned beast of a machine, and a limitless and indomitable man.

rip ayrton senna. the greatest formula one driver of all-time. and a great person to boot.

1996-2001 Colorado Avalanche. Every game vs the redwings gave us some great fights. Roy vs vernon and roy vs. the other asshole detroit goalie.
rovvernon.gif

goaliefight42.gif

fuck the 90's reds lol. they beat my oakland a's. the oakland a's from 88'-90' were one of the greatest teams of all-time. they should have beaten the dodgers and the reds. at least they swept the giants. they had rickey and dave henderson, carney lansford, jose canseco, mark mcgwire, terry steinbach, bob welch, dave stewart, man, i could go on and on. great players. my other favorite team are the 80's niners. again, amazing hall of fame players on those teams.

How DARE you not mention Rick Honeycutt??? I had so many worthless baseball cards of that dude.

Not a typical team, but the first Dream Team in Basketball that went to the olympics. At that time as a fan it was insane to see, .

How DARE you not mention Rick Honeycutt??? I had so many worthless baseball cards of that dude.

haha, him too. it's kind of sad that kids no longer collect baseball cards. i used to buy those baseball magazines where you would buy stickers of players and attach them to the magazines. anyone remember those? i probably still have them around somewhere in my closet lol.

92 Jays. I had watched baseball with my dad since 1985, and it was great to see the Jays finally 'go for it', plus they had the new Skydome.

1994 New York Rangers
Brian Leetch favorite player to play the game
Messier guarantees a win
Great playoffs

BrianLeetch2ConnSmythe.jpg

04-05 USC Trojans (football)

01 Arizona Diamondbacks.

First major sports championship for Arizona. I remember watching the game with my pops and telling him it was over in the 9th inning with 2 outs. He says to me its not over until its over. Right after that Gonzo hits the game winning run, and the rest is history.

Chicago fan minus cubs, favorite and most fascinated by

90s Bulls, obviously and that's when pro basketball was at its best

2005 white sox. Nobody picked them to contend, first place from day 1 and no superstars

1992 Dream team

Non chicago - greatest show on turf Rams teams

Man Utd 1994-1999

Best team, best manager, played the best football

Awesome series

Same exact move he used in the Calgary series.

That finals was great but the Canucks should have won. Rangers were on the ropes after game 6 and then 3 days off before game 7. Weak, plus Lafayette hitting the crossbar. Still stings.

Wales national football team. Why? Because I honestly never expected them to qualify for any major tournament in my life time.To see them climb from 117th in the world to 13th and then reach the semi finals of euro 2016 was madness.

If not them, Liverpool 2005.

rip ayrton senna. the greatest formula one driver of all-time. and a great person to boot.
I lack words !... thank you for taking the time and for your awesome comment . Cheers

Back