Your favorite MMA images from 2014?

20141213100803_IMG_2855.JPG

Absolutely, 100% the best MMA photo taken this year. Just shows how much that win meant and how much work went into Lawler's comeback.

Leaving aside the fact that it was the least impressive/emphatic title win in recent memory. I love Robbie, but just saying.

mCxa7DP.jpg

Not an Pic, but this image sticks in my mind.
Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

Robbie looks angered that he lost the fight and Hendricks stalled him. Justice did prevail thankfully.

Simple topic. Post your favorite MMA related pictures from 2014. Could just be a cool picture. Could be a picture that captures a moment. I'll start off with a few

Machida-Weidman.jpeg

web1_MMA-UFC173_052414JB_10_6.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-08-06-at-7.25.57-AM.png

456280564-dustin-poirier-and-conor-mcgregor-square-off-gettyimages.jpg

Robbie-Lawler-reacts-to-his-victory-over-Johny-Hendricks.jpg

You come across as the type of guy who deliberately supports the current champ, whoever they may be, in an effort to live vicariously through their achievements and rile up those whose fighters lost more often than yours.

You come across as the type of guy who deliberately supports the current champ, whoever they may be, in an effort to live vicariously through their achievements and rile up those whose fighters lost more often than yours.

That's funny because Machida, Dave Sholler, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier aren't champs. Great conclusion though dude you're a great people reader

Not to mention the fact that you completely missed the point with the Dillashaw and Robbie Lawler pic, and the reason I posted them being they were some of the coolest moments in 2014. Dillashaw with his unbelievable upset performance against Renan Barao, and Robbie Lawler capping off his comeback story by gaining the Championship.

But seriously dude you were spot on with your assessment 100%

That's funny because Machida, Dave Sholler, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier aren't champs. Great conclusion though dude you're a great people reader

Not to mention the fact that you completely missed the point with the Dillashaw and Robbie Lawler pic, and the reason I posted them being they were some of the coolest moments in 2014. Dillashaw with his unbelievable upset performance against Renan Barao, and Robbie Lawler capping off his comeback story by gaining the Championship.

But seriously dude you were spot on with your assessment 100%

Dave Sholler is a champ in my book.

BM.gif

Pat Barry congratulating Carla Esparza after her defeat of his fianc

Back