Your favorite KOs or subs on Gracie fighters

This one is particularly sweet, considering what a complete scumbag Ralph is, even among the rest of the Gracies.

Ralph_Gracie_attack.gif

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/jury-trial-date-set-for-ralph-gracie-assault-case/

What a prick.

What's illegal in this gif?? A knee on a shooting opponent is how we got all the footage we need for Askren's entire highlight reel.
You only watched the first knee...

God damn this shit should be legal in the UFC. I'd imagine wrestlers wouldn't be so quick to spam half ass takedowns.

They will just adjust. Being in the bottom in a front head lock situation will be more dangerous because of the knee, but wrestlers would adjust differently, that's it in my opinion.

I can't find where he talks about his shoulder in that article. Everything I've found mentions his elbow. Pretty self evident from the media available that's where the injury took place.

Dunno man could easily be both from what I can see.. Besides, the people actually interviewing him probably have better knowledge on it.. Why would you talk to him about it and make a mistake in your description.
Probably did fuck it up though lol, elbow/shoulder s'all toes and thumbs.

What's illegal in this gif?? A knee on a shooting opponent is how we got all the footage we need for Askren's entire highlight reel.
Its the 4 5 knees after that would be illegal in the ufc

Back