Your favorite home interior style

I honestly didn't even know items could be harmful in that way... And didn't consider itm because I'm a total noob when it comes to that type of thing, but that's a really good idea to find out what's what. And that table is great, I love me some walnut anything. I just went on vacation and stayed in a rental that had a lot of pieces similar to this. I think the challenge there would be finding the right stuff for around it. But they did it perfectly. I wish I'd taken some pics inside. It was unbelievable there... They managed to pull of a beach theme with wood like this.

I really like the style of 60's era higher end homes. So much thought was put into comfort, of "living" in the home and things not just being about external appearance and how it looks in a photo. Too bad they require so much work and money to bring them back to their glory days, and it doesn't make sense if you would ever need to move.

But, if money was no object, some of the log homes millionaires are building in the American West are spectacular.

I like modern and minimalist. Something like the first and last images

I have a mix of industrial, classic and modern interior. With my dinner table and couch being the highlight of my livingroom. Though my coffee table gets the most compliments, lol.

Super swank mcgalligou

No Idea what that is but it sounded right

Got some oriental style lucky bamboo plants too.

11henkitchen010-6.jpg

My home is classic Victorian. Love that old timey feel -not a fan of modern styling.

My home is classic Victorian. Love that old timey feel -not a fan of modern styling.

I'm actually feeling this way as I get older. I love my modern furniture but its not warm and its not comfortable in the same way a victorian or a craftsman style would be. I think Shaker style furniture meets at a nice intersection of clean lines, not overly done, and still very beautiful.

Frank Lloys had the right idea to be both warm and modern.
Spacious-and-Warmth-Living-Area-with-Built-in-Sofa-Models-of-Frank-Lloyd-Wright%E2%80%99s-William-P.-Boswel-House-in-Ohio.jpg

Here are images of what would send me into an immediate stroke. I CAN NOT STAND SHABBY CHIC anything. Its literally the most horrific look I can think of. (I apologize if this is someones preferred style.)

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-24%20at%2010.47.33%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-24%20at%2010.46.27%20AM_1.png

Here are images of what would send me into an immediate stroke. I CAN NOT STAND SHABBY CHIC anything. Its literally the most horrific look I can think of. (I apologize if this is someones preferred style.)

I would legit choke slam a bitch trying to decorate my place like that.

That is horrifying. There's so much clutter everywhere you can't even use that house.

Ultra modern and minimalist. Lots of greys, smooth lines. No old shit.

Basically like an Ikea catalog.

What's going on in the second to the last pic?

Is their house sinking or something?

They're sadly spending their last days together, waiting for 9/23/15.

Well I am a minimalist. I have the following bedroom furniture which was all handmade in Canada..
The bedroom set (AP Industries) is by a different company than the chair (Monte Designs) and my chair has orange piping to set it off...

4465555558_280c9e3f5f_b.jpg

monte-design-low-rider-glider-black.jpg

Nice and clean. I like it.

I don't like the chair, though. It looks like Star Wars droid.

I'm actually feeling this way as I get older. I love my modern furniture but its not warm and its not comfortable in the same way a victorian or a craftsman style would be. I think Shaker style furniture meets at a nice intersection of clean lines, not overly done, and still very beautiful.

Frank Lloys had the right idea to be both warm and modern.
Spacious-and-Warmth-Living-Area-with-Built-in-Sofa-Models-of-Frank-Lloyd-Wright%E2%80%99s-William-P.-Boswel-House-in-Ohio.jpg

Ok, that's gross. It probably smells like menthol.

Back