Your favorite home interior style

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
What is your preferred home interior? I've been looking at some pretty cool pictures of modern home interiors. It's hard to replicate these without having to knock walls do some major re-framing work

AqdEge8.jpg

OqeJNS4.jpg

qJEPS09.jpg

X8I1lsG.jpg

mmnE1kB.jpg

6L0lPwb.jpg

What's going on in the second to the last pic?

Is their house sinking or something?

That wooden home is ugly as fuck. How could you live in a place that is constantly disorienting? Would be neat for a psychadelic experience.

Photo 3 would also be terrible to live in, it's like a stylish, well-furnished prison cell.

The dark bedroom looks like it's a closet but I sort of dig it.

Photos 4 and 6 look like the most livable spaces.

The diagonal one isn't real unfortunately, it's concept art for a ski lodge.

First picture in the OP looks like a nicer version of my place...

Everything very monochromatic and tidy. Blacks, whites and grays...Drove my ex nuts... Because she likes very warm colors and lots of stuff and clutter.

Tuscan, Southwestern...my own home has this style...

First picture in the OP looks like a nicer version of my place...

Everything very monochromatic and tidy. Blacks, whites and grays...Drove my ex nuts... Because she likes very warm colors and lots of stuff and clutter.

She's cluttering up some other guys life now.
;-)

hahahah. Very true...

Damn, it's good to see you here. Hope all is well!

I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you.
I need someone to discuss philosophy wit'.
Have you thought about going green? Maybe Helmer and I could sponsor such an endevor. I think it would be a lovely shade for you, don't you agree?

tumblr_inline_n2nlq8xAda1rt6qr4.gif

I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you.
I need someone to discuss philosophy wit'.
Have you thought about going green? Maybe Helmer and I could sponsor such an endevor. I think it would be a lovely shade for you, don't you agree?

tumblr_inline_n2nlq8xAda1rt6qr4.gif

I sure hope so, Lady... I'm always available to discuss Philosophy with you. I just hope I don't embarrass myself while talking to someone who's not just a pedestrian in it like myself. lol. As far as going green, that is a very good idea. And I definitely appreciate the offer, but there's no need for that... Thanks, though! :)

Give my boy a shout for me!

Also, what is your interior style?

I sure hope so, Lady... I'm always available to discuss Philosophy with you. I just hope I don't embarrass myself while talking to someone who's not just a pedestrian in it like myself. lol. As far as going green, that is a very good idea. And I definitely appreciate the offer, but there's no need for that... Thanks, though! :)

Give my boy a shout for me!

Also, what is your interior style?

Well I am a minimalist. I have the following bedroom furniture which was all handmade in Canada..
The bedroom set (AP Industries) is by a different company than the chair (Monte Designs) and my chair has orange piping to set it off...

4465555558_280c9e3f5f_b.jpg

monte-design-low-rider-glider-black.jpg

Nice style. Looks a lot like my bedroom set... I just got the cheap Ikea version. haha.

I like interiors that look good.

Nice style. Looks a lot like my bedroom set... I just got the cheap Ikea version. haha.

I sell furniture. Do you know where your items are sourced? How they are made? Who makes them? Are they harmful once they start to dust off in your home?

I know it sounds contrived but something to consider.

To be fair AP Industries went bankrupt since they couldn't afford to continue production...

Right now I am lusting after some solid walnut end tables from Monte Designs. Fucking drooling actually.
$495 each and I need 2...
modern-desks-and-hutches.jpg

Back