Your favorite gun!!

I'd say a Smith and Wesson 340pd simply because it's what I carry almost 24/7(except now because I'm on a college campus which is an anti self defense zone) and would be most likely to save my ass if I were in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury. The little revolver only weighs 12 ounces. Carrying it in a pocket holster in my jeans is about as convenient as carrying a cell phone. Ironically this college campus is the least safe place I frequent and it's the only time I'm ever unarmed. Thanks alot to all the gun control loving dipshits who made "gun free" zones possible in order to protect school shooters from being shot.

Nice choice on the SA. And how'd you get dubbs Gregolian?

I made some comment about how asking what nationality Cyrialle Diabate was retarded and TS got butthurt and reported me.

Meh, I no longer have them though so my awesome Spike av is back.

I kinda want to add either a G3 or a .308 AR15 to my collection but first I want to change some things on my 1911. Maybe a .357 Mag since you can use .38 Special in them and it makes it cheaper to target shoot with them. I don't really know though since my dad has a nice collection which includes two Ruger single action revolvers (a .22 and a .44 Mag) so my need for a powerful handgun probably isn't that much of a need. (If you want me to list my dad's guns I will but I won't unless someone wants to know)

gunw.jpg

I would like to get the .22 conversion for it to make target shooting cheaper but I don't know if there is anything else I can do to it that would be, well, practical and not just for aesthetics (kinda newbie with guns and my dad is a purist that the only mods he does to his guns is put a basic scope on his bolt and lever action rifles).

Last edited:
What .308 AR are you thinking of? I've been wanting to add one to my collection too. A friend of mine has an ArmaLite AR-10 (the SuperSASS one) and for a $3,000 dollar rifle it's a piece of garbage. Thing always has problems and ArmaLite's customer service sucks.

I've been looking at the DPMS 7.62 Oracle, which runs about $1,000 (what I really want is a LaRue OBR, but I don't want to drop 3k on 1 gun). The DPMS isn't a top line rifle but I've heard good things about it (especially now that Magpul came out with the 7.62 PMags).

a .308 AR15

What .308 AR are you thinking of? I've been wanting to add one to my collection too. A friend of mine has an ArmaLite AR-10 (the SuperSASS one) and for a $3,000 dollar rifle it's a piece of garbage. Thing always has problems and ArmaLite's customer service sucks.

I've been looking at the DPMS 7.62 Oracle, which runs about $1,000 (what I really want is a LaRue OBR, but I don't want to drop 3k on 1 gun). The DPMS isn't a top line rifle but I've heard good things about it (especially now that Magpul came out with the 7.62 PMags).

I really don't know. It comes down to what the guys at the gun store I go to suggest to me. They were the ones that suggested I go for a Springfield Armory 1911 instead of the Colt to cut down on costs but still get a great quality gun.

bushmaster_ar15_carbine.jpg

hk_mp5n.jpg

20201-1.jpg

This looks just like the Walther P99 I have (don't have a MP5 though)

I also own a Romanian AK47 and a Yugo SKS

I got one of those bad boys myself. A very nice gun if I do say so. I had to sand and polish the wood due to the low quality of it, but a great gun nonethless. Same design that really is easy to clean when needed and little recoil. Semi Autos are just a great time. I wish I could afford watermelons like R. Lee Ermey.

I also own, I want to say a winchester brand, 30-06, but I don't shoot it as much as I always seem to fuck up and bust myself. First two time I shot it, the scope put a hurting on me. First time a huge lump, the second time a huge gash between my eyebrows.

I can't wait until I turn 21, so I can go out and get a pistol. I've raging for a .357 for a while now.

I made some comment about how asking what nationality Cyrialle Diabate was retarded and TS got butthurt and reported me.

Meh, I no longer have them though so my awesome Spike av is back.

I kinda want to add either a G3 or a .308 AR15 to my collection but first I want to change some things on my 1911. Maybe a .357 Mag since you can use .38 Special in them and it makes it cheaper to target shoot with them. I don't really know though since my dad has a nice collection which includes two Ruger single action revolvers (a .22 and a .44 Mag) so my need for a powerful handgun probably isn't that much of a need. (If you want me to list my dad's guns I will but I won't unless someone wants to know)

gunw.jpg

I would like to get the .22 conversion for it to make target shooting cheaper but I don't know if there is anything else I can do to it that would be, well, practical and not just for aesthetics (kinda newbie with guns and my dad is a purist that the only mods he does to his guns is put a basic scope on his bolt and lever action rifles).

Ouch. That guy needs to change his tampon.

Gotta say, I'm pretty jealous of you and your 1911.... I want one, but I'm not settling for a cheap one and I'm otherwise broke. I am getting a .380 for christmas though :icon_chee

Probably the Walther PK380
walther.jpg

And now that I can post pics, I'll post my dream gun....
sig226_06.jpg

sig-p226xfivess.jpg

DSCN0643.jpg

Couldn't find good pics of the p226 Elite in stainless, but the X-Five is pretty close....

Ouch. That guy needs to change his tampon.

Gotta say, I'm pretty jealous of you and your 1911.... I want one, but I'm not settling for a cheap one and I'm otherwise broke. I am getting a .380 for christmas though :icon_chee

Probably the Walther PK380
walther.jpg

And now that I can post pics, I'll post my dream gun....
sig226_06.jpg

sig-p226xfivess.jpg

DSCN0643.jpg

Couldn't find good pics of the p226 Elite in stainless, but the X-Five is pretty close....

I'm not a fan at all of Sigs. They are reliable guns but the ergonics are terrible. Because the wide grip and the DA/SA trigger system and the long stroke and shape of the trigger they actually cause shooters to curl their hands causing accuracy issues. The X-5's would be a good gun but there are issues with getting highcap mags so they suck for competition. A few guys I compete with use to shoot them but they upgraded to 1911's. Decent gun but overpriced and not a lot of options for aftermarket goodies. A well built 1911 is a better bet.

I'm not a fan at all of Sigs. They are reliable guns but the ergonics are terrible. Because the wide grip and the DA/SA trigger system and the long stroke and shape of the trigger they actually cause shooters to curl their hands causing accuracy issues. The X-5's would be a good gun but there are issues with getting highcap mags so they suck for competition. A few guys I compete with use to shoot them but they upgraded to 1911's. Decent gun but overpriced and not a lot of options for aftermarket goodies. A well built 1911 is a better bet.

Honestly, the only Sigs I had grip issues with are the compact Equinox pistols. I LOVE the ergos on all other Sig Sauers, and in my opinion, the Sig Sauer p226 is THE most comfortable handgun I've ever shot, period. I haven't gotten to try the X Fives yet though, but I love Elite in Stainless.... I melt everytime I fire one....

I got one of those bad boys myself. A very nice gun if I do say so. I had to sand and polish the wood due to the low quality of it, but a great gun nonethless. Same design that really is easy to clean when needed and little recoil. Semi Autos are just a great time. I wish I could afford watermelons like R. Lee Ermey.

I also own, I want to say a winchester brand, 30-06, but I don't shoot it as much as I always seem to fuck up and bust myself. First two time I shot it, the scope put a hurting on me. First time a huge lump, the second time a huge gash between my eyebrows.

I can't wait until I turn 21, so I can go out and get a pistol. I've raging for a .357 for a while now.

How do you manage to have that much of an issue with the recoil? Holding it wrong?

As far as the handgun, there's a reason I've been planning on having someone else buy mine for me :p I got another year before it's legal for me

Remington, I think, but definitely not a Mossberg; that gun in the picture has a cross bolt safety at the rear portion of the trigger guard.

Honestly, i don't even know shotguns too well. I just know that the Remington 870 I got works, and works well.

I only own one gun right now... a Springfield Arms 1911 .45 ACP. I love the gun.

My favorite gun that between my dad and I is his Single Action Ruger .44 Magnum.

my favorite gun to shoot so far is my grandpas ruger blackhawk .41 mag, single action. thing is probably 30 or 40 years hold, heavy as hell and kicks like a mule. i have never shot better groups with any gun though, fecking love it.

.....though not my first choice for home protection, besides being so goddamned loud that i would probably be deaf if i fired it in my house......theres so much powder behind the round that the slug would like go through an attacker, through my wall, and into the neighbors house.

I love all my guns but this one takes the cake for me. My carry gun

IMGP1517.JPG

Kahr PM9 Black Diamond Slide w/Night Sights

Back