Your favorite fighters, when and why?

10427261_10152201949840698_406611832712055481_n.jpg

Don Frye wrecking fools in the UFC, I never knew his name, just new him as the bloke who looked like Magnum
Nick Diaz after the Robbie Lawler fight
Robbie Lawler and Chris Lyttle after their fight
Randy wearing tights and choking guys out
Saku after the Carlos Newton fight
Ivor knocking that guy out, forget his name, managed to land three more punches on the way down
Miguel Torres choking Bebe
Roger Huerta after the Leonard Garcia fight, still one of the greatest I ever seen

1. Anthony Pettis- he's super entertaining, I've trained at his gym, and I saw him win the belt in Milwaukee.

2. The Korean Zombie- awesome fighting style and won 2 huge upsets over Hominick and Portier in dramatic fasion.

3. Uncle Creepy- his first fight with Mighty Mouse was hilarious when he would smile after getting hit and threw his hands in the air to call the crowd to make more noise when he was on top of Mighty Mouse throwing down some ground and pound. It's such a shame that that fight didn't go to a 4th round like it was supposed to.

4. Machida- he's the only karate fighter in the UFC. Such an interesting style.

5. Dan Henderson- loved that he always wants to fight against the best no matter the weight class.

Anderson when he stole Chris Leben's soul and again when he matrixed Forest

Thiago Alves when he TKO'd Karo

Pettis when he choked out Roller

Aldo when he dominated Brookins

Hendo for my personal favorite KO ever over Bisping

Dillashaw with that last performance made me a big fan

Wandy - PRIDE, the reason I started watching MMA, his dominance was incredible, one of the best last 10 second of a round fighter which is always exciting

Matt Hughes - UFC 34, the slam was crazy, was always a huge fan of his ground game, pulled a lot of submissions off without having any belt or ranking in Ju Jitsu

Forrest Griffin - Ultimate Fighter, was my pick to win and was a fan from the start, always was a hilarious guy, big on putting on fights for the fans, just seems likes a regular 9-5 guy that became UFC champion

Urijah Faber - WEC 34, the reason I started watching WEC, always liked his style, big fan of team alpha male

Frankie Edgar - UFC 67, fight with Tyson Griffin is one of my all time favorites, big fan of his boxing, footwork, and heart, and seems almost impossible to finish

Chael P. Sonnen - UFC 109, should be self explanatory, hes undefeated and undisputed, guy is fantastic for the sport and love how he will get in the octagon with anyone

GSP for being the GOAT, i mean, he retired as the undisputed champ and he only 2 losses were avenged in impressive fashion.
Chael, he always fight anyone, whenever, however. Also he's a great speaker and everyone says he's a very good guy. I belive he lost a little bit of heart when fighting but may be an excellent coach.
Rory Mac or TJ. Excellent fighters and their technique inspire me a lot.

DJ after he kicked Nick Pace in the head from the waist lock position.

Patricio Freire after he annihilated Wilson Reis and walked off like a boss.

Franciso Rivera after he murdered Michael McDonald's cocky lil' bro.

Last edited:
BJ Penn, Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson.

BJ and Silva have very unique fighting styles that I really enjoy watching, and Dan is the greatest of all time. He is the American hero that UFC tried to make out of Randy Couture.

Cain Velasquez when I saw him representing Mexico.

Back