Your Favorite Fighter(s) Most and Least Exciting Fight

Gambitpool

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just as the title says.

Shogun is my favorite fighter. His most exciting fight would boil down to his fights between Lil Nog and Hendo.

His least exciting fight is definately against Coleman in the rematch.

Your turn.

Anderson Silva:
Most exciting- Griffn, Sonnen 1/2, Hendo
Least exciting- Leites

Big Nog:
Most exciting- Couture, CroCop
Lease exciting- Velasquez

Korean Zombie:
Most exciting- Poirer, Garcia I
Least exciting- Roop

Nick Diaz's best fight was certainly against Zaromskis imo. The interesting bit about that is that Nick had already fought probably the world's greatest and most exciting fight of all time against Gomi and then proceeded to go on and top that performance with an even better fight, then he'd go on to top THAT performance. For me, Zaromskis is when Diaz really looked his best.

Should I even have to say what his least exciting fight was? I blame Diaz for it to (because real fans hold their fighters accountable.) I was screaming and freaking out for Diaz to do a bit more and not let it go to the judges. Come on Diaz, you know judges have never liked you and it's your fault too that fight was boring.

Anderson Silva:
Most exciting- Griffn, Sonnen 1/2, Hendo
Least exciting- Leites

Big Nog:
Most exciting- Couture, CroCop
Lease exciting- Velasquez

Korean Zombie:
Most exciting- Poirer, Garcia I
Least exciting- Roop

No fair. You can't call a fight unexciting if one guy gets head kicked KO'ed like 15 seconds into it. Also gonna say Big Nog's most exciting fight (where he was winning) is probably against Kharitonov. Really it's during his first pride run, running through guys like Goodridge, Coleman, and Herring.

No fair. You can't call a fight unexciting if one guy gets head kicked KO'ed like 15 seconds into it.

Psh, he got headkicked in the second round not 15 seconds into the fight.

Shogun
Most exciting- Lil-Nog, Arona, Hendo
Least exciting-Nakamura

Matt Hughes

Most exciting: Frank Trigg 2
Least exciting: Chris Lytle

Psh, he got headkicked in the second round not 15 seconds into the fight.

Was the first round really boring or something? I forget what all happened in the Roop fight.

I'd say Shogun's least exciting fight is Babalu. His most exciting fight for me is the Lyoto rematch. So much hype and pressure. I was glad to see Shogun get the win. I felt like he deserved it.

I'll pick Lyoto for my favorite, though I have several. Most exciting for me is the Thiago fight probably. Lyoto painted a masterpiece in that fight. His least exciting I remember right off is probably the Soko fight. A lot of standstill groundwork in that fight, even though Lyoto's reversing Soko's throw in the opening exchange is pretty masterful.

exciting GSP vs Hughes when GSP wins the belt for first time.

boring GSP vs shields the eyepoke led GSP to just LNP.

Bendo: Most Exciting: Pettis or 1st fight with Cerrone/Edgar.

Least Exciting: Rematch with Edgar.

Was the first round really boring or something? I forget what all happened in the Roop fight.

Korean Zombie was literally fighting like a zombie. He looked like a slower version of Chris Leben and looked like he was purposefully getting hit to prove he can not be knocked out. Roop stylistically is a tough matchup for him and mentally I don't think Korean Zombie was really there. Roop fought very well but the fight sucked the big nuts if you were a Korean Zombie fan.

Big Nog

Most exciting: Bob Sapp

Least exciting: Hendo I-blatant robbery

Korean Zombie was literally fighting like a zombie. He looked like a slower version of Chris Leben and looked like he was purposefully getting hit to prove he can not be knocked out. Roop stylistically is a tough matchup for him and mentally I don't think Korean Zombie was really there. Roop fought very well but the fight sucked the big nuts if you were a Korean Zombie fan.

I remember reading the results to KZ/Roop and a tiny tear built up in my eye lol.

Mir is one of my favorites...

Least exciting: Mir/Crocop. Even the KO was meh due to constant sleeping fits.

Most exciting: Mir/Brock II. Well. It was exciting.

Lyoto Machida/ most exciting : Rashad, Randy, Tito.... Least exciting : Jones, Rampage, Shugon
Anderson Silva/...........................: Leben, Franklin, Okami............................: None

A lot of idiots did what I thought they would- pick the fight where their fighter lost (even if it was in spectacular exciting fashion.)

NOOOOOOOOOOO. WRONG.

Mir is one of my favorites...

Least exciting: Mir/Crocop. Even the KO was meh due to constant sleeping fits.

Most exciting: Mir/Brock II. Well. It was exciting.

I hated Frank Mir for being so meh and then all of the sudden exploding to relevance by beating Lesnar/Nog. But something about seeing him end up with strawberry sauce all over his mouth in the second Lesnar fight will forever make me a fan and makes me consider Mir a legend. Because that fight was legendary.

That fight is why I love MMA.

Back