your favorite El Cucuy fight

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel like the Pettis fight is super underrated, there was just some really amazing back and forth in that one. Anthony showed tremendous heart in that one.

The Barboza fight was bananas too.

Tony is a lot like Fedor in that he has not had a boring fight, win or lose. They are always filled with amazing moments because they have kill or be killed styles. Tony does some dazzling stuff on the ground as well as walking thru punches and kicks like a zombie.

Lando fight

Was unexpectedly competitive and crazy
giphy.gif

Tony vs pettis is a good one.

would have loved to have seen tony vs fireplace.

“On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.”

Shit, hard to say. All of his fights are nuts.

Josh Thomson was really fun. He did some crazy rolls out of TDs and mixed his striking up in a bizarrely entertaining fashion.

The wilder he gets, the more entertaining he is.

I was thoroughly impressed with his destruction of Barboza

Tony vs Lando was wild, that was probably my favourite because he was getting lit up by some dude no one heard of before, and who has faded into irrelevance since.

Love watching Tony fight, but he’s a major douche and would enjoy seeing him get separated from his consciousness too.

Is the Pettis one really underrated? I thought most people love that fight and rightfully so.

Watched his fight v Trujilo today and enjoyed that. He’s just fun to watch.

The Josh Thompson one is underrated

It was awkward and good to see such a veteran with a look of

‘oh fuck this guy just isn’t going away and this hurts’
And literally just surviving

plus it’s nice to see someone beautiful get fucked up

I feel like the Pettis fight is super underrated, there was just some really amazing back and forth in that one. Anthony showed tremendous heart in that one.

The Barboza fight was bananas too.

Tony is a lot like Fedor in that he has not had a boring fight, win or lose. They are always filled with amazing moments because they have kill or be killed styles. Tony does some dazzling stuff on the ground as well as walking thru punches and kicks like a zombie.
The MJ fight, Vannatta, Leeor Castillo fight. Any fight where Tony is getting the living shit beat out of him , basically.

Barboza had a lot of back and forth, all action till the finish. Lando was fun cuz the newcomer surprisingly knocked him around.

It's hard to pick one but I gotta go with Barboza, that fight was nuts with so much back and forth and how Tony ducked under Barboza's spinning back kick to and go for the leg, like, that's some insane reaction from Tony.

The one where he gets knocked down, almost put away, comes back, makes crazy faces, slices and dices the other guy up and wins, leaving his opponent a bloody mess. Oh wait...

Hopefully the Khabib fight!

There is a path to victory for Tony but he has to stick to the game plan.

Win against RDA was a surprise

Back