Your favorite Chael Sonnen fight?

when he barely scrapped by and should have lost to bisping.

only because his "im the best, beat me........if you can". seemed a perfect speech after a gifted win

Sonnen looked his absolute best against Babalu in my opinion. He wasn't just wrestling... too much weed rewatched. he didn't do shit lolz

Last edited:
Silva - easily. We were about to get an American superhero to take down the Indestructible Anderson Silva. He probably would have had that great American flag draped Across his shoulders and chest and we all would have been proud to be an American that day. I this Chris doing it later was dampened because we saw the blueprint that just didn't quite get finished already.

Suprised no one mentioned Okami, really like that fight.

Silva 1 and Stann are also great.

Maia was crazy, I think that was pre-sport psychologist Chael, he looked lost.

The Miller->Marquart run was fun to watch. Chael basically got beat up in top control. for 45 minutes. but he figured out how not to quit.

AS1 was unreal.

Stann was pretty good, Bisping was suprising (I thought Bisping had the moral victory, but chael outpointed him).

AS2 meh.

JBJ was rough to watch, but I got a chuckle out of the fact that he was about 26 seconds from being LHW champ.

Shogun was awesome, and I felt bad for Shogun.

Evans was hard to watch.

Honestly, Shogun. I LOVE Chael, and watching him get a submission win got me (foolishly) believing he might be a legit contender at 205

stann
4.gif
1.gif
6_medium.gif

Tough to choose between Jones, Silva 2, Evans

but actually I'd say Filho 1 as it's the most apt fight of his: loses then immediately starts lying about it.

His title defense against Stann...he went through him like a hot knife through butter

Back