Your favorite 5 fighters in the UFC of all time, active or retired?

Machida
Rutten
GSP
Franklin
Whittaker

BabyJay
Spider
McG
DiazBros
Khabib

Favorites doesnt necessarily mean best or most successful fighters, just which ever 5 you have enjoyed watching the most, due to their fighting style, personality, their story or background, ect.

In no specific order:

Bisping-I liked the fact that he didn't take shit from anyone. I liked that he had climbed the rankings so many times, only to lose and have to start all over again, but never gave up. Won the title on short notice while basically being half blind. Tough bastard.

Lawler-I just like how he fights. I like his i dont give a shit about anything demeanor, and how he will fight whoever they put in front of him. Been fighting a long time and is still a top competitor.

Couture- he had a huge impact on mma in general and doesnt get the recognition he deserves, because he wasn't a company man for the ufc. Dropping from heavyweight to 205, winning the title, retiring, then coming back to win the heavyweight title was pretty remarkable at his age, and he never pulled out of fights due to injury and always made weight.

Nunes- I think she is the blueprint for the next generations of female fighters. We have seen the holes in her game earlier in her career, but she evolved, fixed those holes, and now, she is a destroyer. Her striking power is unrivaled in womens mma.

Gaethje- always shows up, ready to throw down. Pretty self explanatory. Anyone on this forum has seen all his UFC bouts so far. I hope he gets some big paydays.
Jon Jones, Jose Aldo, Cejudo, Anderson SIlva, Matt Hughes

1. Tank
2. Cabbage
3. Chuck
4. Forrest
5. Robbie

Nate Diaz (Nick too)
He just doesnt give a fuck, wont take shit from anyone, comes up with hilarious lines, is vegetarian and does triathlons.

Masvidal
Keeps it real, went from street fighter / boxer to versatile MMA top tier.

Lawler
Again, just a real fighter with brutal hands. Has been in countless wars and around forever.

Khabib
Undefeated in 27 fights for a reason, his style is relentless and he talks shit to his opponents, their team and Dana while whopping them.
Speaks his mind and proved that he is the bad boy Conor portrayed to be.
The fact that he is from this obscure (to me, of course) region in the caucasus, makes him even more appealing to me.

Shogun
Because Shogun.

Anderson Silva
Martin Kampmann
Daniel Cormier
Benson Henderson
Fedor Emelianenko

Bonus pick: Jose Aldo

- Khabib
- UFCs Lightweight Champion
- the guy with 27-0
- Nurmagomedov