Your favorite 5 fighters in the UFC of all time, active or retired?

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Favorites doesnt necessarily mean best or most successful fighters, just which ever 5 you have enjoyed watching the most, due to their fighting style, personality, their story or background, ect.

In no specific order:

Bisping-I liked the fact that he didn't take shit from anyone. I liked that he had climbed the rankings so many times, only to lose and have to start all over again, but never gave up. Won the title on short notice while basically being half blind. Tough bastard.

Lawler-I just like how he fights. I like his i dont give a shit about anything demeanor, and how he will fight whoever they put in front of him. Been fighting a long time and is still a top competitor.

Couture- he had a huge impact on mma in general and doesnt get the recognition he deserves, because he wasn't a company man for the ufc. Dropping from heavyweight to 205, winning the title, retiring, then coming back to win the heavyweight title was pretty remarkable at his age, and he never pulled out of fights due to injury and always made weight.

Nunes- I think she is the blueprint for the next generations of female fighters. We have seen the holes in her game earlier in her career, but she evolved, fixed those holes, and now, she is a destroyer. Her striking power is unrivaled in womens mma.

Gaethje- always shows up, ready to throw down. Pretty self explanatory. Anyone on this forum has seen all his UFC bouts so far. I hope he gets some big paydays.

Jake Shields
Ben Askren
Jon Fitch
Kamaru Usman
Elias Theodorou

Rumble
Anderson
Gsp
Mat brown
Lawler

Mirko Crocop
Wanderlei Silva
Chris Lytle
Robbie Lawler
Karo Parisyan bro

Last edited:
Favorites? Whew easy.

Lawler is a fucking animal, chinny, but an animal. Gamebred has the best boxing out of the active roster. Cyborg has the best hands out of any of the ladies. The Highlight has potential to be the LW champ, he leaves everything in there every single time. Rory!! An MMA fighter who uses a fucking jab, whew lord. El Cucuy, Max (really good footwork), Cruz (the best footwork I've ever seen in MMA), Cigano, Silva (Anderson & Wandy), Romero (please derail Costa) Couldn't name just 5.

I always watch them fight, no matter the circumstance. I bet $50 on Lawler decapitating Askren and even though I lost my $50 I almost got my wish.

Favorites doesnt necessarily mean best or most successful fighters, just which ever 5 you have enjoyed watching the most, due to their fighting style, personality, their story or background, ect.

In no specific order:

Bisping-I liked the fact that he didn't take shit from anyone. I liked that he had climbed the rankings so many times, only to lose and have to start all over again, but never gave up. Won the title on short notice while basically being half blind. Tough bastard.

Lawler-I just like how he fights. I like his i dont give a shit about anything demeanor, and how he will fight whoever they put in front of him. Been fighting a long time and is still a top competitor.

Couture- he had a huge impact on mma in general and doesnt get the recognition he deserves, because he wasn't a company man for the ufc. Dropping from heavyweight to 205, winning the title, retiring, then coming back to win the heavyweight title was pretty remarkable at his age, and he never pulled out of fights due to injury and always made weight.

Nunes- I think she is the blueprint for the next generations of female fighters. We have seen the holes in her game earlier in her career, but she evolved, fixed those holes, and now, she is a destroyer. Her striking power is unrivaled in womens mma.

Gaethje- always shows up, ready to throw down. Pretty self explanatory. Anyone on this forum has seen all his UFC bouts so far. I hope he gets some big paydays.
Anderson
Aldo
BJ
Chuck
Rizzo

EDIT: If we're going non UFC Fedor takes the second spot and everyone else moves down one.

Mirko Filipović
Anderson Silva
GSP
Nick Diaz
Uriah Alexander Hall

Arlovski, Randy, Chuck, Hendo, Sean Sherk

Also, will always will be a Ken Shamrock fan as he was definitely the person who got me into the sport

Gerard Gordeau
Jason Delucia
Art Jimmerson
Kevin Rosier
Zane Frazier

Back