Your face when...

SquamtaOrthoptera2

rip Conor Mcgoat
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones beats Gustafsson, than demolishes Cormier at HW for the third time, than he beats Cain silly, destroying AKA as a respected camp and all of their fighters fade into obscurity. He than goes onto defend both his titles like a proper double champ and never pops for steroids again.
<JonesLaugh>
Goat

550615.jpg

Is it mushroom season already?

I wish he could Do it ...

Do you want jonathan at HW, ok lets bring back uberrumble

No mushrooms required, Jones sons dc than beats cain in a fight that requires some challenge, unlike the dc fights.

Ah ok, crack is your thing then, I'm not judging.

Jon, a 31 year old male athlete, apparently in his prime, has the staying power of a 78 year old man

Dick Pills

giphy.gif

Good God it's gotta be hard to be still be Jones fan nowadays. I feel for you guys.

By my count that means he has to return from 3 additional suspensions and THEN defend the belts which each require a suspension of at least one year or more. He'd have to fight until he was 80 to manage this. It just isn't realistic to ask someone like Jones, a man who, if nothing else, is a man of tradition and routine, to put off getting suspended, doing blow and getting DWI's simply so he can do his little on-the-side fighting thing that he sometimes does when he isn't busy being suspended.

Pretty selfish and unrealistic of you, bro.

This time, this time...... He won't fuck it up, i swear.
the-wolf-of-wall-street-gif-smoking.gif

Back