Your face when Rousey armbars Nunes in round 1

I think it is a little bit different to "share the mat with a black belt" and actually fight one who wants to stay on her feet. I really doubt that Ronda is easily armbaring BJJ black belts on a daily bais
do not forget she submitted Alexis Davis who is a BB in BJJ.
WHile I understand what you are saying, it is not like she is pulling guard.
She is very good with her judo throw and transition to armbar.

Ronda isnt one dimensional,she has finished people with punches submissions and knees.
She is one dimensional in the sense that she sucks bad at anything other then judo throws and armbars...

75176735.gif

She is one dimensional in the sense that she sucks bad at anything other then judo throws and armbars...
It doesnt matter,it was good enough to stop people,even if dont look pretty.

Yeah and Holly sucks bad at anything other than punching and kicking. Nunes only knows punching and rear naked chokes.

WMMA is legit. Some of those women have way more heart/skills than many of the men. Ronda is a beast, hope she has a good performance win or lose.

I'll just be like "Okay." And continue not caring. She got shit stomped by Holm and now gets an immediate title shots against someone else and will probably just retire after the fight, who cares.

Which face? Burns or the drinking guy? Or the creepy guy to the left of Burns? Or the other creepy guy watching the guy drinking and smiling just a bit too friendly?
C'mon man... You haven't seen this classic Simpsons episode?

would just further illustrate the lack of skill in wmma considering nunes is a black belt in bjj and literally that is ronda's single chance at victory
You know Nunes has way more TKO and KO victories than subs right oh and her only submission loss was by way of... you guessed it.

It doesnt matter,it was good enough to stop people,even if dont look pretty.
And bad enough to forever be a highlight reel when Holm dismantled her.
I think that has to suck the most for RR and her white nights...no matter what she has accomplished, she will always be known for getting her head kicked clean off by Holly.
Well that and her eating disorder.

And bad enough to forever be a highlight reel when Holm dismantled her.
I think that has to suck the most for RR and her white nights...no matter what she has accomplished, she will always be known for getting her head kicked clean off by Holly.
Well that and her eating disorder.
And you show yourself incapable of having a rational discussion,as usual with ronda haters.
"but holly fight,running from the sport,pillow lol just lol" :: drools ::

Back