Your face when Rousey armbars Nunes in round 1

It's not the armbar that is so special. It's her ability to force her opponents into that part of her game. Don't hate on the ladies man, it's not a good look.

she doesnt force her opponents anywhere, they are just equally terrible on the ground as she is on the feet. Watterson didn't force PVZ into that position, PVZ is just has awful ground game

Well lets celebrate boys!
vodka_movie_gif_01_by_ellidegg.gif

youre missing the point. Ronda is 1 dimensional, literally her only strength in mma is her armbar. Nunes is a bjj black belt, in her training she has only 1 move to train to avoid, that's it. It would be equivalent to if Conor got KO'd by Platinum Perry

Baloney. A grappler with excellent submission defense and superior top control ALWAYS has GnP to fall back on vs. BJJ blackbelts.

What was it Rickson said about: You hit a BJJ blackbelt in the face once, he becomes a . . . .

Baloney. A grappler with excellent submission defense and superior top control ALWAYS has GnP to fall back on vs. BJJ blackbelts.

What was it Rickson said about: You hit a BJJ blackbelt in the face once, he becomes a . . . .

Can you show me some elite rousey GnP? I've yet to see any. WMMA is a bunch of 1 average skill 1 dimensional fighters fighting eachother

Nunes by tko round 2, ronda 'retires' and fades into obscurity.

Nunes getting armbarred by Rousey will be the death of WMMA.

It will literally cement the fact that girls in the UFC can't even defend a basic armbar.

Seriously? You think in her years of training, all her fights AMA and PRO, her time preparing for said fights, her time in the olympics, she's never shared the mat with a BJJ black belt and is completely oblivious to that level?
I think it is a little bit different to "share the mat with a black belt" and actually fight one who wants to stay on her feet. I really doubt that Ronda is easily armbaring BJJ black belts on a daily bais

My face will be all like "WTF happened to this chic, she use to be kinda hot...."
Rousey-UFC-Chubby.jpg

I'll wonder if there was some kind of Portal in my Wardrobe that lead me to an alternate universe where that could happen.

Ronda isnt one dimensional,she has finished people with punches submissions and knees.

Back