Your face when Julianna beat Shayna

Quite honestly, it was the same as my face when Brock Lesnar pulverized Mir in the rematch. Mir talked a copious amount of trash about how Brock was not even in his league was was set straight.

I.E my face was "yikes", that's what happens when you get too cocky. Arrogance in moderation is self confidence, but it seemed a bit like she was looking past her already.

Quite honestly, it was the same as my face when Brock Lesnar pulverized Mir in the rematch. Mir talked a copious amount of trash about how Brock was not even in his league was was set straight.

I.E my face was "yikes", that's what happens when you get too cocky. Arrogance in moderation is self confidence, but it seemed a bit like she was looking past her already.

Mir was winning the standup before he went batshit and failed with a flying knee. Then he got pinned between lesnar and the fence and got strawberried.

Mir was winning the standup before he went batshit and failed with a flying knee. Then he got pinned between lesnar and the fence and got strawberried.

Of course he was winning the standup. All 15 seconds of it anyway. Brock Lesnar had a huge gaping flaw in his game called "Afraid to be hit in the face...OMG RUN BACKWARDS". But he never landed a single damaging shot.

But 95% of that fight took place on the ground, and Mir was getting taken down whether he threw that knee or not when Brock backed him up to the cage.

In any case, Mir was dominated after being so cocky, which was the comparison i was going for.

my face is t hat of man of much supris when if girlfrend walk in on pulling my chiken

37248-Kobe-gif-02AL.gif

Followed by

carlton-dance-o.gif

I think her pressure striking and ground game could give Rousey problems, she might be the one to dethrone the champ. :D

Back