Your experience with ordering a UFC PPV on your laptop?

I've done it. I don't remember having a problem with it.

Mine has been perfect the one time I did it in September. I have Fios.

And yeah, you can replay it for 24 hours IIRC.

Thanks ! That is what I thought on the replay too.

I find Pirating is much better, why pay for something when Fox already has covered the bills nowadays for this.

Remember when you used to watch the greatest boxing matches on ABC OTA TV for free? Ali etc...Howard Cosell here.

I guess I just revealed my age...haha..I know, STFU Pops...

I can help you out. Honestly, I probably have more experience than anyone with it. Even when I had Directv before I sold my house, I would order it through my UFC app on a ROKU because it was $10 cheaper in HD. I, also, would use my laptop connected to my Home Theater System via HDMI at times.

- First, someone else mentioned it, but somebody else said you can only re-watch it once. I know you can re-watch it for 24 hours after you start viewing it.
- Around 2010-2011, I lived in the country and only had 5 Mbps DSL and had no problems.
- I then cancelled Directv and had to use the DSL a year or two later, but the streaming started to become more of a problem at 720p with my DSL speed.
- However, I don't know what the UFC has done to their web streaming, but you need very fast internet NOW and even then you still have problems. It has changed so much, for example, once a few years ago I used my 4G network through AT&T while staying at a Hotel, and it worked fine.
- I've had UFC Fight Pass since the beginning and before I got 50 Mbps cable broadband and was moving around and lived in hotels, I was having trouble even watching at 240p on my laptop with 4G LTE.
- Even when it seems to work flawlessly as it did in the beginning, the audio quality is not and was never as good, but that isn't too significant unless you are having a party. There is a lack of low frequencies and their voices can get shrill. Lately, their is even distortion at times even while getting a good 720p or what they label 720 HQ.

Now it's even the same fucking price if I order through Xfinity/Comcast or through the ROKU, I will be ordering tonight through my Cable provider. I'll be too amped to multi-task and listen to different corners , which is a cool feature along with some others. However, the unpredictability of their streaming has led me to not trust it with this fight.

i watch everything on my macbook, via uft.tv... no complains

From UFC.tv everything is very smooth. High quality.

i watch everything on my macbook, via uft.tv... no complains

I want to watch on my Laptop in SD, is 14 MBps enough? The other streams (Weigh-Ins etc.) on ufc.tv work perfectly fine, so I guess the PPV should work, too.

best way to order imo. get the payment out of the way so u don't get a huge cable bill at the end of the month. I still use my hdmi cord to hook it up to my tv. I haven't had any problems.

just get a chromecast dongle mate cuts out the cords and you can stream anything from your laptop and hard drives flawlessly, its a game changer imo

Back