Your Dream Watch

reloj%20transformer.jpg

I don't wear watches, but I'd get one like this if i were to get one at all:

e62a61599db95006952b58f2aa89221d.jpg

My cellphone made them obsolete.

If I won the lottery today, tomorrow I'd go out and buy a Tudor Pelagos and a IWC Portuguese chrono.

That would cover my watch needs for the rest of my life.

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Double-Balance-Wheel-Openworked–aBlogtoWatch-70.jpg 617.jpg PLE034WH__41622.1444956290.1280.1280__35696.1446662044.1280.1280.jpg
One of the first two, but the third is what I have until a rich relative leaves me wads of cash.

Bunch of poor sounding people in here with their Rolex fetish. It's like saying Mercedes is the ultimate luxury car.
even if i won the lotto,id still baulk at the price of one of these,but they're gorgeous.
gold-hublot-watches-mens-hublot-watches-2015.jpg

My best friend's cousin had this when we were kids:

1334689128804.png

And that's the day i found out that nerds were real.

I get what you're saying but a nice watch is the only jewelry acceptable for men IMO. And that's pretty much all they are now that everybody's got a clock on their phone.

Yeah, grown men with taste wear jewelry.

Does your boyfriends like it?

Either a Rolex Explorer or a no date Submariner.

I like the Big Pilot too but 46mm is just too much.

I've been seriously eyeballing a black no date submariner lately. As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm torn between an older two liner model or a new four liner. The newer models have a ceramic bezel and are more durable - so Im told - but the older two liners just look better.

I hear these ones are popular in the War Room:
donald-trump-watch.jpeg

My latest watch. Archimede deck watch... Hand wind. I love watches but don't really have a dream watch. I buy what I like.

Back