Your Dream Watch

Is this it? Thing of beauty. Black, white, or plat face?

A-Lange-Sohne-115-026.jpg
That's it. White face.

Oh shit son, the gauntlet has been thrown. I had the two watches on the far left. Loved the Raptor eye one best though. Remember getting these from Burger King....fuck, almost twenty years ago back in '97.

Either a Rolex Explorer or a no date Submariner.

I like the Big Pilot too but 46mm is just too much.

I know this will be a very unpopular choice, but there is something about this watch that I love:

omega-seamaster-bullhead-watch-xl.jpg

I have a fitbit Blaze - not really a watch. Don't wear watches anyhow (I've gotten a few but nothing high end).

i'm not a big-baller, like the rest of you sherbro's, but i'm planning on buying a relatively nice victorinox swiss army watch. i've always been a fan of those.

I know this will be a very unpopular choice, but there is something about this watch that I love:

Nah dude. I like the bullhead. I like the color contrast on the dial.

Not really feeling it, but it's definitely unique; an attention getter, fa sho.

i'm not a big-baller, like the rest of you sherbro's, but i'm planning on buying a relatively nice victorinox swiss army watch. i've always been a fan of those.

I can't afford a Daytona; it's a dream watch thread for when I win the lotto.

I like this one:
241720_1024x1024.jpg

Bunch of poor sounding people in here with their Rolex fetish. It's like saying Mercedes is the ultimate luxury car.

iwc-watches-2.jpg

Vacheron-Constantin-Vladimir-watch-5.jpg

Bunch of poor sounding people in here with their Rolex fetish. It's like saying Mercedes is the ultimate luxury car.

iwc-watches-2.jpg

Vacheron-Constantin-Vladimir-watch-5.jpg
Oh this is pretty o:
(The blue one I mean)

Back