Your Dream Watch

mushishi

A is a, a is a, should I save her?
@Silver
Reaction score
It's been a while since we had a watch thread in the berry.

I'd love to get the new Rolex Daytona 116500LN, just updated for 2016.

m116500ln-0002.jpg

Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Classic.

More reasonably, Hamilton Khaki.

Nearly spent $8k on an Explorer 2 recently, decided half a down payment on another rental property was a better move.

I have a small watch collection (11 total), and I'm slowly increasing those numbers. Personally, with the advent of everyone having miniature computers in their pockets, there is 0 reason to get a normal, plain jane watch. All of my watches are different in some way, shape or form.

Rolex is an especially terrible choice for my not-rich ass. If I am going to spend a significant portion of a down payment on a house on a watch instead it's going to be on the....

But that's a fucking pipe dream. If I hit the lotto, I'd get it, and only then.

Some of the ones I have are...
Xeric Halograph Automatic
HalographBlackGoldfull__61493.1445019472.1280.1280.jpg

Xeric Xeriscope Squared Automatic
Xeric_XeriscopeSquared_XS23015front__81423.1445014311.1280.1280.jpg

Qlocktwo W by Biegert & Funk, only mine is in het Nederlands
qlocktwo_w_en_polished.jpg

I'd also like to get the Seiko Think the Earth wn-2, but that shit is like a unicorn at this point. No one's selling...

WN-2-Earth-Watch.jpg

I'd also like to get the Seiko Think the Earth wn-2, but that shit is like a unicorn at this point. No one's selling...

WN-2-Earth-Watch.jpg
That looks weird as heck, man.

Who wears watches anymore?
Watches look really nice tbh, adds something to an outfit.

Also lets not play, a nice watch on fine looking guy is just really hot lol x: idky, just something about it . . .

I still get jazzed over this one tbh
I can't imagine spending crazy amounts of money on watches, so I'll stick to mirin xD
6062.jpg

Also lets not play, a nice watch on fine looking guy is just really hot lol x: idky, just something about it . . .

Girls love a dude with a nice watch. Always a chance he'll lose it on third base. Finders keepers amirite

Back