Your dream house and/or place to live?

I always dream of living in central Switzerland, the Carribean and Colombia.

I always thought that alaska was like in justified but yeah law has surprisingly long dick

Only place where there isnt that i have been to is lapland (there literally isnt anything there even police, i personally think its a lawless area)
There are separate subsistence hunting and fishing regulations for Native villages that are self governed for the most part. Natives in villages may take what is needed to survive with limited oversight. Where I am from(no longer live there) there are no police and state troopers will only fly in to serve a felony warrant.

Since I no longer live in a native village I am bound to the same State laws any American would be bound to. With a few exceptions.

Rather than having one giant mansion in the suburb, I rather have a luxury mid-size penthouse in the heart of the city and a cottage/vacation home near water to get away from it all.

bff35846-82d2-470a-8d7a-d1dc3d23ede4-600x400.jpg
5d0e9bf1e8fe7659064659011ebd72e2.jpg

Combined it will still be easier to maintain than a giant mansion.

Yep underrated movie. Flower and Butterfly were smoking.

when I was a kid something about the movie was just down right magical to me. I've easily seen it more times than any other movie, ever. There was a stretch of like 2 years that I would watch it 5 days a week every week.

Back