Your Dream Gym

Guys who know what they are doing. Some platforms and bumper plates.

Lifting glove and hair gel detector at the door. Squat rack curl detector for any that get through the first detectors.

My gym would have a squat rack, a deadlift platorm, a bench, an oly bar, a tons of plates and Bill, Kirk and Jean-Paul...

So I looked at the title and started dreaming for a while: oly platform, no idiots, a sled, ropes, knowledgeable people, outdoor facilities.......

Then I saw this.

First off, mine would be shoulder-to-shoulder full of supermodel fitness girls.

And then felt ghey.

I hate you.

Pretty much everything FS mentioned in his post, plus Jamie Eason to give massages and happy endings. I don't even think I'd workout.

I'm preety simple - a few power racks, bench's, all the basic's. But most importantly - filled with people who knew all about lifting, and could help me get better. (Current gym is devoid of that)

Here's our room with platforms, bumpers, oly bars, rings, etc.
036.jpg

"Normal" weight room:
039.jpg

One of 4-5 rooms with full mats/cages. There's also 2 rings and a cage.
Pro_Room_2.jpg

Yoga room upstairs. Only thing we're missing is some equipment (prowler, logs, etc.) and this:

Fires with roasting pigs and cows, bloody chunks of which are served by fake titted, athletic women...

A personal quirk -- the student rec center where I work out frequently has a "no gum" policy. I like to chew gum when I lift.

Ha, you would have hated me when I was a student and worked as weight room supervisor. I was like the no gum nazi. If you think Cartman is bad when he gets a little bit of authority....

My dream gym? Every girl from girls+ squats = awesome ass works out there. In tight pants.

full length olympic pool

1 wall with nothing but squat racks

the opposite wall with nothing but mirrors and barbells for deadlifting and powercleaning

PLENTY of benches in the center

a few elipticals

a rock wall

some plyometric equipment

kettlebells

plenty of heavy bags and thai pads

a cage

a ring

wrestling mats

and best of all not a single peice of shitty nautilus equipment or like machine/ home gym crap in the whole place.

An ashen, burned hillside of various inclines.

Boulders of various sizes and shapes.

Logs of various shapes and sizes.

Weapon racks with every implement of death a person could use from battleaxes and katana's to M16's and crossbows.

Row after row of conquored slaves to train with and fight, to the death.

Fires with roasting pigs and cows, bloody chunks of which are served by fake titted, athletic women...

If we can work some angry dwarves in here I think we got something.

It'll be like Valhalla. Except evil.

Ragnarok, motherfucker!

Back