Liam Mcgeary
Wonderboy Thompson
RDA

Jones
MM
Lawler
Conor/RDA
Cruz

Robbie? I know everyone loves the guy, but he gets rocked every fight and the majority thought he lost to Condit and Hendricks and has 3 split decisions in 7 fights. He is probably the most beatable UFC champ. No way is he P4P better then Aldo

Robbie? I know everyone loves the guy, but he gets rocked every fight and the majority thought he lost to Condit and Hendricks and has 3 split decisions in 7 fights. He is probably the most beatable UFC champ. No way is he P4P better then Aldo

thats one way to look at it. but think about how long his career has been, and with his style of fighting, for him to still be around, let alone the WW champ is nothing short of greatness, plus those decisions could go either way but they were against other former and current WW champions. Plus I believe in p4p you have to think about who could actually beat the other guy, and with Jon being so big, and MM being so small, If it had to pick a winner out of Lawler vs Conor/RDA/Cruz/Aldo . I pick Robbie

Datsik
Adam Kaliev
Korean Zombie
Bennett
Kron Gracie

It's an interesting time to make this list. To me , every champion right now is a paper champion, until they prove otherwise.
No champion right now looks like Aldo, GSP, Jones and Anderson did when they were the champions.
I don't believe there's a single champion right now who might get more than three defenses, except Demetrious, but his division is shallow and he either fights guys he already has handily beaten before or he fights guys who are pushed into a title fight earlier than they should.

1 Cormier
2 Werdum
3 Rockhold
4 Thompson
5 Weidman

Inactive fighters shouldn't make the list. You don't get to be the best without proving it. Cruz fights every 2-3 years and Jones last fight was January 3rd 2015.

Jon Jones
Demetrius Johnson
Conor McGregor
Dominick Cruz
Fabricio Werdum

1. Kimbo Slice
2. CM Punk
3. Ken Shamrock
4. John Cena
5. The Undertaker

Back