Your current favorite MuayThai/Kickboxing fighters?

Yodsenklai, Roosmalen and Mwekassa. I would probably like a lot more if i knew them but I watch little kickboxing and almost no MT. Also Saki, Spong and Manhoef but Spong is officially done with kickboxing and Saki and Manhoef are only semi active fighters at this point with Manhoef probably being done with kickboxing for good

in MT, Saenchai probably is my favorite currently.

Raymond Daniels in KB.

Thongchai Sitsongpeenong.
I really like this guy at the moment. I think he has big potential. And its not just his style. Its more the idea of a Thai who has decent stadium experience moving up in weight to the point that he can naturally fight as high as 78KG and is knocking guys out left right and center. He has 4 KO wins in a row and I think he can keep it up as long as he stays motivated.

Superlek Kiatmoo9.
Superlek is solid and I love his intensity in the ring. Very explosive, strong in the clinch, can hurt you but at the same time he has the skill and ring IQ that fighters like Panpayak have without being as passive.

Sittichai Sitsongpeenong.
Been watching Sittichai from the start and have watched him develop into a great fighter. Was a little disappointed with his last performance against Van Roosmalen. He gassed towards the end which I dont think I've ever seeing before. I think it might be his gym concentrating to much on strength training and not enough on repetitive drills. To me over the last few fights he seems a lot more stiff and less fluid and agile.

Yodsanklai Fairtex.
Since his fight with Kem in 2012 Yodsanklai has been looking beastly. Just destroying guys. Its almost like he's hit his prime. He made Marat look like an amateur and Marat gives everyone problems in kickboxing including sittichai.

Petpanomrung Kiatmoo9.
I love how skillful and smooth he is. He doesn't look as good now as he did a few years ago but still he can make great fighters look like fools.

Yodwicha and Superbon are a couple others I've started to like recently.

I'm also obsessed with this guy at the moment:

Canelo >>>> GGG

Meh, great comeback and perhaps an exiting fight but i don't think this kid is anything special skill wise.

you mean Jaraya vs. Ben Moh?

"perhaps" an exiting fight?? I'm not claiming the skill level there was elite but it was as exciting as a fight can be within a reasonable skill level.

I thought it was an exiting fight but not near "the most exiting fight ever".

Well I don't think the fight will be exiting my memory anytime soon. :D

I find most fights in K-1 65 kg more exiting to be honest
Agreed. Everyone likes a good barn burner like Jaraya-Benmoh, but those guys dont have the "GSP" factor, that makes you want to watch a fight even if there is no brawling.

Back