YOUR CHOICE: 13 leg kicks or 15 jabs to the head/body

As long as its not gsp's superman jab lol. Idk if a diaz jab would hurt all that bad

If your calling condits kicks "baby leg kicks" you might as well call Diaz's jabs "baby jabs" because they have even less power. Half comitted kick is more powerful than a half comitted punch. Same as a regular kick is more powerful tham a regular power punch

If your calling condits kicks "baby leg kicks" you might as well call Diaz's jabs "baby jabs" because they have even less power. Half comitted kick is more powerful than a half comitted punch. Same as a regular kick is more powerful tham a regular power punch

This. I always find it amusing that they deride condit for his "baby kicks" but applaud Diaz for his pitter patter punching style.

god damn, people are still menstruating about this fight? eat a dick, ts. eat a dick, anyone else who is still dwelling on this shit. fuck's sake.

depends on who's kicking or punching. I would probably. take the jabs. A good leg kick hurts like hell

let's say

Ghita-Kicks you

wladimir Klitschko- Punches you.

Oh and this is not comparable at all

remember condit landed 50 LEG JABS. NOT FUll POWER ROUNDHOUSES.

If you have ever trained, you would take the jabs.

If you took 13 leg kicks from ME, a complete amateur, but former soccor player;

You would probably need surgery on your knee if I could go full blast and your not checking at all.

what if you took 15 full power crosses to the jaw?

seriously?

you can't just pose a question like that and use it to support your claim that diaz defeated condit (although I agree with you here)...as someone has already posted, what kind of leg kicks?

I would call the leg kicks condit landed during that fight "leg jabs"...now I don't think there is a man alive who could take 15 leg kicks from pat barry...and I wouldn't want aldo to kick me in the thigh 15 times either

maybe you have never been kicked in the leg by an experienced muay thai practitioner...it fucking sucks...and there is no way my leg would survive 15 of those if they landed

13 jabs...what the fuck ever...yeah your nose might get broken or something but unless they really catch you coming in or have an andersonesque jab I think surviving 13 jabs would be far easier and far less painful than taking 15 leg kicks

I'd pick the Jabs easily, leg kicks are a bitch.

Diaz fans have gotten so delusional that they actually they are as tough as Diaz now.

In the case of Condit leg kicks, as seen in the Diaz title fight, fans actually aren't delusional when they say they could handle some of them. There were quite a few thrown with no intent to damage, at all. That's why saying Condit "outstruck" Diaz is such a controversial statement.

If it's just because the the dumb fight I don't know. Diaz hasn't got the biggest one punch ko power and Condit wasn't throwing really strong leg kicks

If I were receiving them from someone in my own weight-class; definitely kicks.

In the case of Condit leg kicks, as seen in the Diaz title fight, fans actually aren't delusional when they say they could handle some of them.There were quite a few thrown with no intent to damage, at all.

true.

That's why saying Condit "outstruck" Diaz is such a controversial statement.

not true.

- Damage is not a criterea in unified MMA scoring.
- Diaz did land one punch with some amount of power behind it the rest where little slaps and soft jabs.

I'll eat the jabs.

Leg kicks suck and have a better chance of landing.

I think it depends on who's throwing the jabs and leg kicks

I rather take 100 of Nick Diaz jabs rather then take 2 of Pat Barry's leg kicks

I wouldn't be so sure... You're risking brain damage. Or maybe you go unconscious and have to take 40 more punches and die

amazed at the people wanting to take brain damage.. if youre talkin mma gloves youre gonna need a new face

Back