YOUR CHOICE: 13 leg kicks or 15 jabs to the head/body

I think only people who have never taken leg kicks would say leg kicks. They hurt a lot more than a jab!!

power leg kicks or jab kicks?

if power leg kicks i'd take 15 jabs

if just jab kicks i'm takin them...

after 3 leg kicks from aldo i would be already lying on the ground

It was a close fight.

I had Diaz winning 1 and 5 for sure. With Condit winning 4 for sure.

2 and 3 were so close they could have went either way. I gave Diaz the edge though 47-46

diaz clearly won Kalib's kicks did no damage

yes leg kicks hurt as SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

But this thread is not about low kicks don't hurt.

Condit landed fucking 68 low kicks!

Could you imagine If Aldo kicked someone 68 times?!?!?!?!
Have you seen Faber's leg after 25 low kicks?!?!!?

Diaz red leg after 68 low kicks is nothing.

If Average Sherdogger kicked Diaz 68 Times he'd have purple leg...

yes leg kicks hurt as SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

But this thread is not about low kicks don't hurt.

Condit landed fucking 68 low kicks!

Could you imagine If Aldo kicked someone 68 times?!?!?!?!
Have you seen Faber's leg after 25 low kicks?!?!!?

Diaz red leg after 68 low kicks is nothing.

If Average Sherdogger kicked Diaz 68 Times he'd have purple leg...

I can take Condits baby leg kick all day

13 jabs to the head (30%)/body(70%)

or 15 kicks to the leg?

Which one would you take?

This is serious, I would take the 15 leg kicks.

This is why Diaz won Round 1, therefore Diaz 1, 2, 5

EDIT: Alot of people are asking from who, how about me and you? Let's exchange punches or kicks

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

And jabs - you obviously haver never been leg kicked.

Diaz Jabs over Condit leg kicks.

"Little baby" leg kicks > "Pitter-patter" jabs

In normal training a leg kick sucks a lot more than a jab

Your choice.

Actually take fights with good wrestlers, show up to press conference and show up for your title fight confident. Or Run, whine and avoid wrestlers for years.

Doesn't really matter what you choose either Diaz isn't getting a title. Props to the younger one though for doing it the right way.

13, 17, 16

those are the amount of significant strikes that condit landed in rounds 1, 3, 5 that were NOT leg kicks.

vs diaz's
22, 21, 17

so as you can see, in rounds 3 and 5 were they wasn't a big difference in significant strikes to the head and body landed, diaz only landed 4 more significant head/body strikes in round 3 and 1---ONE---more significant head/body strike in round 5

and that's just head/body. Then you add the 16 leg kicks in round 1, the 15 leg kicks in round 3, and the 9 leg kicks in round 5 to Condit's total number and he wins by a landslide.

Anyone who thinks it was just baby-kicks is delusional. And the really funny thing is go check out most of diaz's punches. Due to condit brilliantly staying out of boxing range, most of diaz's punches were at the very end of extension and with condit leaning away from them.

13, 17, 16

those are the amount of significant strikes that condit landed in rounds 1, 3, 5 that were NOT leg kicks.

vs diaz's
22, 21, 17

so as you can see, in rounds 3 and 5 were they wasn't a big difference in significant strikes to the head and body landed, diaz only landed 4 more significant head/body strikes in round 3 and 1---ONE---more significant head/body strike in round 5

and that's just head/body. Then you add the 16 leg kicks in round 1, the 15 leg kicks in round 3, and the 9 leg kicks in round 5 to Condit's total number and he wins by a landslide.

Anyone who thinks it was just baby-kicks is delusional. And the really funny thing is go check out most of diaz's punches. Due to condit brilliantly staying out of boxing range, most of diaz's punches were at the very end of extension and with condit leaning away from them.

So u agree with 1, 2, 5 for Diaz?
And it is baby leg kicks, just rewatch it, or go to YouTube and search baby leg kicks

I'd rather get jabbed.

Daniel-Ghita.jpg

If you know who this is, you know why. I'm honestly terrified just thinking about it, 15 of those. :eek:

If you mean Condit's leg kicks and Nick's jabs,i would take the kicks all day.

I enjoy walking and afrer two acl tears, give me my jabs please!

Back