YOUR CHOICE: 13 leg kicks or 15 jabs to the head/body

Depends on who's throwing the kicks or the jabs. I would take the jabs if someone like Barry of Phalhares is throwing leg kicks even if I had headache afterwards. But if JDS was throwing the jabs I would take the leg kicks it is something different than when Shields would throw jabs

Everyone's go to answer is depends.

Depends, if the leg kicks are from Ernesto Hoost and the jabs are from ronda rousey, i'l take the jab.

OF COURSE they would have a similar intensity and strength behind them. Id take leg kicks.

This argument is played out, maybe give Condit a rematch after both he and Diaz get spanked in their next fights.

Condit doesnt need a rematch he beat Diaz the first time around.

I think I'd rather take 13 leg kicks or 15 jabs than talk about this fight anymore...

punches for sure

anyone who has ever trained before would agree with me

:eek:

punches for sure

anyone who has ever trained before would agree with me

:eek:

If you're being semi serious I agree. Many people on here that talk about how much leg kicks hurt and are the worse part of striking/training have never done kickboxing or MT. (Not saying that they don't suck to get hit with though)

jabs. leg kicks fucking suck. I took 4 from a black belt in TKD going about 50% in sparring and it still left me on my knee, and was hobbling pretty bad the next few days

I'd take the jabs because jabs aren't power shots, don't hurt that much and mobility is more important.

Diaz jabs before Condit kicks. Diaz jab is not packed with power. The only reason people says that Condits kicks dont hurt is because Diaz lied about it in the postfightPC.

Worst disguise thread ever. Hey Diaz ball tickler, it's Christmas time how bout you let it go son!?

fuck that i think Diaz won and i can't even pretend like i'd want to take 13 leg kicks. that shit suckssssss.

Easy answer id rather get jabd in the head and body than eat leg kicks. I dont know why so many people on sherdog dont get the fact that leg kicks hurt like hell. Not that jabs dont hurt cus they do but leg kicks in my opinion just suck more.

As someone who has been hit with both in sparring etc. I'd take the jabs.

Of all the pains I've dealt with, nothing is worse then someone who can constantly damage your legs.

Are you going to come back to this thread and take the humiliation after Diaz won the WW belt?

LMAO!!!! In your dreams. GSP is going to outstrike Diaz worse than what Condit did to Nick and dont get me started on what GSP will do to Diaz on the ground

I've taken one leg kick from a friend of mine who is a wrestling coach at an mma gym and I had a dead leg for like four hours. I personally would rather take the jabs.

The same - my older boy was starting to go to Muay Thai, and after only one month training - i can stand anymore even 2-3 proper leg kicks...

I've been training muay thai for about 4 years now, and nothing hurts more than a good leg kick.

Back