YOUR CHOICE: 13 leg kicks or 15 jabs to the head/body

Jabs of course. I can take jabs for days, leg kicks not so much.
Anyone choosing leg kicks over jabs should try MT in the Netherlands and learn a thing or 2.:D

Jabs of course. I can take jabs for days, leg kicks not so much.
Anyone choosing leg kicks over jabs should try MT in the Netherlands and learn a thing or 2.:D

you are thinking the leg kicks were powerful leg kicks, which is not what i'm asking here

Leg jabs is a meaningless term. Getting kicked in the leg and getting punched in the face are two different things with different physical consequences.

Actually Bendo proved in his fight against Nate that leg javs are a real thing

Actually Bendo proved in his fight against Nate that leg javs are a real thing

Well if we're going to use the term literally then Anderson Silva did that shit years ago against Thales Leites.

But the OP is clearly trying to do his best Cecil Peoples' impression and saying that leg kicks don't matter and that's fucking bullshit.

Jabs all day. At least your head will snap back and absorb some of the damage. With your leg planted, you'll feel the full impact of the kick. I'd rather end up like Kos after GSP than to get the Faber treatment from Aldo.

Leg jabs from Bendo or Leg kicks from Condit

which one will i use to defeat the Diaz bros?

Jabs all day. At least your head will snap back and absorb some of the damage. With your leg planted, you'll feel the full impact of the kick. I'd rather end up like Kos after GSP than to get the Faber treatment from Aldo.

I would rather have my eyes then my legs. Kos had a broken orbital but Faber only had a hematoma on his leg.

Evinger will always be the girl who everyone hopes made out with Gina Carano...and who will probably beat your butt

325746_2.jpg

Close enough

Back