Your childhood crushes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
As a 4 years old boy...

64c4ab893cf1ec1a3e2a70034df5a216.jpg

As a teen..

8818494_orig.jpg

570_Kristin-Kreuk-says-Beauty-and-the-Beast-fans-are-more-intense-than-Smallville-fans-5164.jpg

I'm surprised no one said the below yet.. where's all the 90s kids.

This will kill you lol. I've met Kim Cattrall and helped her pick out guacamole at the grocery store. She was already over 50 though. Was probably about 7 years ago.

She's super normal and nice.

I'm not surprised. Every time I walk the High Line in NYC and end up in the meat packing district, I wonder whether I will randomly run into her --- even though it was her character on Sex in the City that lived there.

I'm not completely crazy to think this could happen. I randomly ran into my late teens crush (Irene Jacob) walking down a smaller street in Paris, 12 years ago.

irene5.jpg

jfzqEsk.jpg

<6>oh,wait,you mean my own childhood ????????

too soon ? <{boneytears}>

Lynda Carter Wonder Woman was pretty freaking hot in red, white & blue.

Heather Thomas from Fall Guy.

Jane Seymour was hot in that James Bond movie.

Loved me some Lt. Tasha Yar from Star Trek the Next Generation. As Captain Picard would say I'll full spread her torpedoes.

11f48425b195059ccd3495fc5d124e79.jpg

I remember reading that Tasha Ya was booted from the show because she posed in Playboy and it was considered to risky for them. On a Star Trek note, Deanna Troy Was another crush...

wasn't my crush (didn't really have a tv one) but how the heck were we supposed to by that this girl was a weird loser nerd...

Hand's down my #1. I pretty much watched Boy meets world just for Topanga.

I remember reading that Tasha Ya was booted from the show because she posed in Playboy and it was considered to risky for them. On a Star Trek note, Deanna Troy Was another crush...

They didn't fire Denise Crosby from the show. She quit the show because they essentially gave her character fuck all to do. Also she was in playboy in the 1970s. Playboy reprinted those photos AFTER she left the show.

Yes, on Counselor Troy. And I didn't know Denise Crosby posed for Playboy, nor that it was the reason she was booted. If that's so, why did they have her return for multiple cameos? I don't really like her look. But I bet her body was great back then.

My first crush was at age 3-4, and it was the puppet Eureeka from Eureeka's castle, a children's show from the late 80's. That's weird in and of itself, but I was a kid, kids are weird. The truly fucked up thing, though, is that my fiancé looks kind of a lot like that puppet in adult human form.

Yes, on Counselor Troy. And I didn't know Denise Crosby posed for Playboy, nor that it was the reason she was booted. If that's so, why did they have her return for multiple cameos? I don't really like her look. But I bet her body was great back then.

Apparently I was wrong as to why she left the show as another poster pointed out. That's just the story I remember hearing back then. Apparently she left the show, and playboy published nudes of her from the 70s.

Back