Social Your Child: *Masked in school* Elites: *Partying maskless*

it used to be that the old sacrificed for the children. Now we are supposed to destroy our children and the lives they live, for the old that have already enjoyed their lives.
Exactly we have humoured these geriatric fucks long enough with this bullshit .

Man are you people dopey.

the entire state of NJ is wide open. Millions in the state are vaccinated. Kids in school are not vaccinated so they have to wear masks.

imagine acting like this is some gotcha moment

this.

I don't think that kid really needs to be forced to put a mask on, reducing risks is one thing but that's not going to be something that pushes us past a tipping point. With that said, that video is fucking stupid. I've seen the exact same reaction to vegetables and nap times. I guess any time your kid cries for any reason, you're mentally scarring them and should immediately stop whatever you were doing.
Covering their face for no good reason is definitely not the same thing.

it used to be that the old sacrificed for the children. Now we are supposed to destroy our children and the lives they live, for the old that have already enjoyed their lives.
Hahaha hahaha. How old are you? Lay down and die, don't be selfish, there's absolutely nothing left for you to contribute to society.

Are school kids vaccinated? Should teachers be mandated to vaccinate?

There's nothing stopping teachers from being vaccinated if they believe they want it.

And if I was in their shoes, working around dozens of kids everyday... I would be. You think kids keep their masks clean and wear them properly everyday? lol....

Shocking... I know. Taking responsibility for your own personal health.
<TheWire1>

Because kids will not fight back and the government can then use it to virtue signal and portray themselves as heroes, saving kids from something that poses next to no danger to them.

It's weird because there are supposedly intelligent scientists saying although the odds of a child dying from Covid is like 0.002%, all of whom are already sick and have preexisting conditions that set them apart from normal kids (.e.g it's possible to target and protect them), all kids and everyone should wear masks in perpetuity. For a virus that will become endemic and never go away. You can do a hell of a lot of harm when your vision of the world is "if it saves just 1 life," because then you completely ignore the collateral damage it's doing to the social development and mental health of the 99.998% of kids.

Hahaha hahaha. How old are you? Lay down and die, don't be selfish, there's absolutely nothing left for you to contribute to society.
No but when it comes to giving this shit to kids to “protect “ you if you’re old you bet stfu. This vax is a joke and you’re stupid to think it does anything they claim.

Why the fuck are children masked anyway. They're the group that's the least effected at all

We mask the children to protect the small, weak, innocent, vulnerable people who haven't had a chance to live their lives yet.

Do you guys think all these schoolchildren are vaccinated?
Why would kids need vax? There isn’t a drop of info to support the idea that theyre effected by COVID or constitute super spreaders. Why do you believe young children need these?

Imagine thinking disposable or cloth masks being worn by kids are doing anything at all.

You dummies paying attention to the science or what?

There's nothing stopping teachers from being vaccinated if they believe they want it.

And if I was in their shoes, working around dozens of kids everyday... I would be. You think kids keep their masks clean and wear them properly everyday? lol....

Shocking... I know. Taking responsibility for your own personal health.
<TheWire1>
These are not mature individuals and are not vaccinated. If you're circumstances dictate you need to send your kid to a crowded school why wouldn't you want them to be masked?

Of course not and most dont need to be either.
They handle the covid like it was the regular flu. Except when they die. Your kid is one of the tiny percentage to die though so it's worth it so all the other kids aren't hassled with having to wear a mask.

They handle the covid like it was the regular flu. Except when they die. Your kid is one of the tiny percentage to die though so it's worth it so all the other kids aren't hassled with having to wear a mask.

Why not advocating for this pre COVID? Influenza kills exponentially more kids than COVID.

Back