Social Your Child: *Masked in school* Elites: *Partying maskless*

Maskless members of the Essex County Education Association (ECEA) celebrated at a gala with Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy over the weekend.

The ECEA posted a now-deleted tweet showing attendees at the Equality Ball, hosted by Garden State Equality in Asbury Park, enjoying the event without masks.

Cringe^^

Our 2nd VP Chris Cannella along with our LGBTQ+ Committee Chair Micah Gary-Fryer enjoyed the Garden State Equality Ball last night along with members of the NJEA,” the deleted tweet read.

Others who attended the event also shared photos of attendees, mostly maskless, enjoying the gala.

^cringe

^cringe

Asbury Park is located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. While over two-thirds of the population (68%) is vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warns that the county has a “high” transmission risk and recommends that everyone wear masks at indoor public places.

The state of New Jersey is still enforcing a statewide mask mandatefor students and for children as young as two years old at indoor public places.

At the very same time that this governor issued another EO mandating two-year-olds wear masks for upwards of 7 hours a day because of purported ‘safety,’ the New Jersey political Democratic elite gathered maskless by the thousands at multiple indoor events throughout the state, including in ‘high-risk’ Asbury Park, Bergen and Hudson Counties,” Republican N.J. State Sen. Holly Schepisi told Fox News.

The people of New Jersey are being told by this administration that they must comply, don’t ask questions or get labeled a knucklehead or worse while those demanding compliance flout the very policies they push,” she said. “It is wrong.”

The event did require attendees to be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID test in order to participate.

The ECEA did not respond to requests for comment.

Lmao yea lefties (mostly) you can't keep sweeping this shit under the rug it's hypocritical & disgusting but I'm sure u'll just deflect deflect deflect ....

Discuss ..we can all be civil.

Didn't read the whole thing. Were people there vaccinated? To be honest I'd rather my kid wear a mask than be vaccinated yet. It isn't even approved for her age group yet.

Last edited:
A liberal gets destroyed by facts and logic.

Every morning I wake
Up and feel so grateful

That I'm not a brainwashed
Usually Anti - American liberal.
There is nothing “liberal” about mask mandates and they should have ended as soon as the vaccine was made available. It’s the progressives that want to control everyone’s personal lives.

its ok
i know plenty of people who peaked in high school
just like you

Ok Gomer
jim-nabors-what.gif

I've never been anti-vax.

You're the assholes wanting to keep kids in masks... lol. The negative mental health impacts of COVID policies will affect Children far more than COVID ever could.

Do the fucking vaccines work or not? You answer... Yes or No? lol...
Mental health impact of wearing a mask??? Vaccines are not approved yet for small children. Do you want the state to help working parents by caring for their children during business hours? Then mask them up and follow the rest of the guidelines for the unvaccinated.

Mental health impact of wearing a mask??? Vaccines are not approved yet for small children. Do you want the state to help working parents by caring for their children during business hours? Then mask them up and follow the rest of the guidelines for the unvaccinated.
Why do you have to wear mask while vaccinated ?

They don't need them... lol

And no, my kids aren't forced to mask at school...

Why do you have to wear mask while vaccinated ?
I have never worn a mask this whole bullshit scamdemic. Not one person in my contacts has gotten sick or even had to be tested. This whole thing is a manufactured farce for power and control period.

I have never worn a mask this whole bullshit scamdemic. Not one person in my contacts has gotten sick or even had to be tested. This whole thing is a manufactured farce for power and control period.
yup a worldwide conspiracy

it used to be that the old sacrificed for the children. Now we are supposed to destroy our children and the lives they live, for the old that have already enjoyed their lives.

Or.... Vaccinate your grandparents?

<SelenaWow>

And if you're still worried... Wear a mask around your grandparents. Not everywhere in the world.

In fact, when your kids do catch COVID and fight it off in a day or two. They're better protected than vaccine could ever do.

<seedat>

<{you!}>

Back