Social Your Child: *Masked in school* Elites: *Partying maskless*

They should not have gone maskless it was the wrong thing to do.

Good thing FoxNews is exposing the hypocrisy of elites who tell people one thing while doing the opposite behind the scenes...

Meanwhile behind the scenes at FoxNews:
211002135617-fox-news-studio-masks-stelter-newsroom-vpx-00003601-super-tease.png
That's not the equivalent though. You can be against forced masking but be forced to wear one anyway, or be against forced masking but make the individual choice to wear one.

That's not the same as being in favor of forced masking and then not wearing one yourself.

kinda make you as normal citizen a bit upset isnt it..

and if grandparents are vaccinated...

Grandparents are vaccinated lol. We warned you about this circular stupidity you'd undoubtedly fall into......
Never ends for these tards
Wait ..... So vaccines are effective and good now?
Lol
Keep on moving the goalposts

Moderna, a company who had NEVER brought a drug to market, made a vaccine for COVID-19 in 48 hours. The previous record was 4 years for such a thing. Normally 10-15 years on average.

An mRNA vaccine using a technology that has only ever shown as a failure in previous attempts the world over.

Imagine.

<{MingNope}>

all the regular idiots who gladly took all their vaccines and wear their obedience masks

you on tbe other hand are afraid of a virus you have 99.9% chance of surviving and took a vaccine that give you extra 0.05% chance of surviving.

do you feel same way about uvs, smoking, junk food?

just cause youre freaked out about it, you want the government to tell everybody else what they can and cannot do?

Go fuck yourself... lol.

99.98% isn't high enough for you?

Keep living in fear like a good little lemming...

Last edited:
"Lmao yea lefties (mostly) you can't keep sweeping this shit under the rug it's hypocritical & disgusting but I'm sure u'll just deflect deflect deflect ....

Discuss ..we can all be civil."

Nice try.

I don’t know about NJ, but if the public has to mask up and these fucks aren’t-that’s pretty ridiculous

I hope people learn that giving up even the tiniest of personal freedoms should never be allowed because it always opens the door to more freedoms being taken. No problem at all with recommending people to wear masks, but mandating people (and especially children) to wear them crosses a very important line. And this is without even going into the fact that studies show that masks only work when hands are disinfected every time the mask is touched, meaning that in almost all cases, apart from maybe with hospital staff who are diligent in handwashing, masks are completely useless if you don't have any symptoms.

Neither of my two children had to wear masks in school. I don't know what the fuck you all are playing at in the US. Maybe think more about your fellow man instead of the individual and you might not be in this mess.

Wait ..... So vaccines are effective and good now?
Lol
Keep on moving the goalposts

I've never been anti-vax.

You're the assholes wanting to keep kids in masks... lol. The negative mental health impacts of COVID policies will affect Children far more than COVID ever could.

Do the fucking vaccines work or not? You answer... Yes or No? lol...

You're the assholes wanting to keep kids in masks... lol. The negative mental health impacts of COVID policies will affect Children far more than COVID ever could.

I can’t wait to hear what that dipshit has for an answer..

tsk tsk so many foul words... too bad you arent a big boy with a better worldview and not some small minded individual with a hypocritical mindset

I can’t wait to hear what that dipshit has for an answer..
i love how you try to stand on others posts to look tall
i bet you let your wife order dinner and drive you everywhere

And yet you won’t answer …be gone with your bullshit.
i love your attempt at a "gotcha" moment
i was literally calling out their hypocrisy and now you try the "no u" reply? just lol

Back