Your Best Subject?

Anatomy. And it has led to much well paid employment.

English and psychology. If things had worked out differently I definitely would have liked to pursue a career in psychology. Learning the material seemed to come naturally and was fun. I didn't mind staying up late studying for psych exams. Every other class was torture, although I did well. I just buckle down and work harder when I'm not good at something.

I'd say that's also how I got so good at eating pussy, but the feedback shows I started at a B+ there.

Math, got me through my engineering degree, pretty much related to every subject. Hasn’t helped me heaps in my working life directly but having my degree sure has.

History

Did me no good in my career but something I still retain an interest in today. As my kids would agree with. Or as they would say " Not another bloody castle/museum/cathedral..."

I was like a geography savant. I never pursued it because I was thinking of the $$$ and I went into IT instead, not knowing that there were billions of Chinese and Indian people who had like +10 Computers as a racial perk. I could've been the Michael Jordan of geography
Michael jordan has a degree in geography.

<Oku03>

My verbal aptitude is extremely high, even higher than my quantitative aptitude, which is very high.

I'm good at every subject I've studied, how good I do generally correlates with my interest level.

Masterbating as I was told by my teacher. I can lure and attract any thing and everything.

I was like a geography savant. I never pursued it because I was thinking of the $$$ and I went into IT instead, not knowing that there were billions of Chinese and Indian people who had like +10 Computers as a racial perk. I could've been the Michael Jordan of geography

Knowing exotic travel locations and answering pub quiz questions is the sum total of the use I'v gotten out of it.

Which subject did you do best in at school/college/university?

More importantly, did success in that subject help you once you left said institutions?

Probably philosophy, and English Comp. I had good grades in all courses but those two were the most effortless in the sense that work didn't come hard. There were a few tedious topics here and there but I actually liked the lectures and felt excited coming into classes to debate shit and argue. Too bad neither would have afforded a decent living outside of being either a PhD working in academia or a prodigious freelance writer... In another life, where money was less of an object, I'd have studied philosophy fo sure.

English was my shit in high school. I really lost interest through college, and now Economics is my shit.

Recess. I also specialized in overheating overhead projectors by filling the fan with paper and paperclips. I then worked in it so I guess breaking shit all worked out.

Quotes from the movie ‘HEAT

I was good at everything tbh.

Probably because I liked everything.

Back