Your best Personality Trait ?

Ability to see things from everyone's angle, maybe seeing that there is no black and white just different shades of grey. it works against me from time to time though, it hinders me in making decisions for myself.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I'm the same way. It does cause people to get upset with me from time to time, when they want to vent about someone and I tell them how the person may feel and obviously the person venting doesn't wanna hear that shit and just wants me to agree.

I'd say either my sense of blissful, childlike faith - or my generosity.

I wouldn't say either are unwavering, but when they shine they shine brightly.

My compassion.

I can just picture lecter or tywin being asked that and with a fedor-esc expression either one of them saying 'my compassion'.

My best traits? kindness and compassion though I am old enough to know that shit gets you nowhere.

Seeing things from dif pov...because of it i.always have an understanding of others and I always have an understanding or acceptance of them on some level.

Or

Helpfulness...I naturally lean towards helping people..whatever I can do I usually go out of my way to help

I can just picture lecter or tywin being asked that and with a fedor-esc expression either one of them saying 'my compassion'.

My best traits? kindness and compassion though I am old enough to know that shit gets you nowhere.

So true.

I think I am understanding. I try my best not to judge and accept people come from different backgrounds (how else can I be a diaz fan?). Sometimes I wonder though because certain people I'm quick to label as stupid and walk away.

worst personality trait would be more interesting.

I had this open in the tabs for 30min because I couldn't think of anything. So never giving up?

I had this open in the tabs for 30min because I couldn't think of anything. So never giving up?

Rick-astley.jpg

I'll bang any woman regardless of how fat and/or ugly she is.

Irresistible to women, and men want to be my friend.

It is difficult being inherently sexy at times but I manage.

My unrelenting depressive and often suicidal mental state.

It makes those around me feel better about themselves.

Emotional intelligence people tend to call it.

My Christian friends jump to the conclusion that it is divine influence.

I find it easy to look at someone or listen to someone and figure out a whole lot about their life and what they aren't saying but maybe should be, I call it intuition.

Back