Your best No-Gi ways to fight off the rnc.

That's true, you did give me an idea Kdawg, but I feel it was unnessary to critise my ideas. I'm not saying that they are bullet-proof, I am saying that they work for me, and I use them.

As to tapping to an arm-lock, I do not tap because it hurts, stubbing my toes hurts, I tap because I know that if I don't, my elbow will get ruined for a good many weeks, maybe forever, I tap because of the possibility of injury, not because it hurts.

I agree to your point that " once they flatten you it's over ", that's why I don't allow my self to get flattened. Sure, a top fighter will sub me from the back, but that's why they are a top fighter.
Even when they have flattened me, I still don't tap. I know when I am about to pass out, and I tap then, but anything less is totally livable.

Let me share an axiom with you that I live by: " Pain, starting with the letter 'p', really stands for 'persuassion'. Injury, starting with the letter 'i', really stands for 'idiot'. If you feel pain, it is because your body is persuading you to stop, you don't have to listen, if you get an injury, then you were being an idiot. "

I don't give my back on purpose, unless I am working on my defense, but if they get my back, I escape, plain and simple. If not, it's nighty-night Dedicado.

I allways grabbel hand and try to tunr around

Back