Your anti-slob habits

SexyMahnaz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When we're children, it's drilled into our heads to brush our teeth daily. It becomes entrenched in our brains and a strong habit. Let's list some others more appropriate to adult life.

For starters - Have a set day each week where you trim your nails. The same goes for washing your bed sheets and pillows.

Speaking of working out, I used to have a serious lack of gear. I'd often wear the same shit over and over, and didn't wash any more regularly. Often used the same towel. Pretty gross.

I've invested in more clothing/towels, put them in a plastic bag after use and wash them regularly.

I make everyday plan to make every day as productive as possible.

I need to start getting in the routine of eating breakfast. I never eat in the morning...

I keep my car clean, both the interior (vacuum, windows etc.) and exterior. My father always made it my job to clean his car and it stuck. I don't think it's a huge deal when you have a little mess here and there, but it is strange for me to get into the passengers seat in someone else's vehicle and I can't even see my feet due to all the crap that has built up over time.

I need to start getting in the routine of eating breakfast. I never eat in the morning...

Same here. I go straight for the coffee, which kills my appetite. But if I eat, I don't get the coffee buzz I want.

But I've found that eating breakfast depends on what you'll be doing that day. When I worked construction, I wanted a big breakfast because I was gonna need it. But when I worked an office job, a big breakfast will just make you tired and fat. For office jobs/low physicality, you want a really small, light breakfast. Like maybe an apple and that's it.

baby powder my balls so they dont get sweaty

Don't know if it's an "anti-slob" habit, but as a kid I used to hate to have to mow the lawn or do yard work. But now I really enjoy it.

baby powder my balls so they dont get sweaty

On the Rogan Podcast, Bobcat Goldthwait had a hilarious story about going through an airport security check with baby powder on his balls. I lol'd a lot.

im a slob, but ive gotten better at staying tidy. i just slip less frequently as the years go by

Not a bad idea... I'll try that out.

Yeah I used to never be into breakfast until I started cutting out late night eating as part of a diet and boom I started waking up hungry. The hungrier the better too because it's good motivation to get up out of bed early in the morning when you're more hungry than you are tired lol

Back