Your All-Time Favourite Monster (Photographs Inside!)

Personal favorite...

insidious-film-darth-maul.jpg

What the f*** is that? Looks like Darth Maul.

Screw energy drinks. This thread has officially been hijacked.

Tie between

This bad ass:

tumblr_n76ljn1dCk1qhdm9to1_500.gif

And old faithful

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Screw energy drinks. This thread has officially been hijacked.

Tie between

This bad ass:

tumblr_n76ljn1dCk1qhdm9to1_500.gif

And old faithful

jw9.gif

whats the first movie monster?

yes energy drinks are total bullshit. Only time i use em is if i need a boost and i know my stomach aint even trying to deal with coffee at the moment.

And old faithful
I agree. The T-Rex reveal scene in the original Jurassic park is one of the most flawlessly shot scenes in all of cinema history.

Even posting this now, 23 years later, that T-Rex roar STILL gives me goosebumps.

Last edited:
whats the first movie monster?

yes energy drinks are total bullshit. Only time i use em is if i need a boost and i know my stomach aint even trying to deal with coffee at the moment.

Otachi from Pacific Rim. Responsible for a 20+ minute long rampage through Hong Kong.

Dude. At least post a GIF of the original and not the later knockoff. But I agree. The T-Rex reveal scene in the original Jurassic park is one of the most flawlessly shot scenes in all of cinema history.

Yeah I actually couldn't find a good gif of it.

The one I really wanted was actually from Jurassic World when the chick opens his pen and all you can see are his eyes at first. Epic.

Yeah I actually couldn't find a good gif of it.

The one I really wanted was actually from Jurassic World when the chick opens his pen and all you can see are his eyes at first. Epic.

All good man. I don't know shit about posting gifs (do I need to save them to my computer to upload them?) so I just post Youtube clips all day and timestamp them. I'm lazy haha.

Dude. At least post a GIF of the original and not the later knockoff. But I agree. The T-Rex reveal scene in the original Jurassic park is one of the most flawlessly shot scenes in all of cinema history.

Even posting this now, 23 years later, that T-Rex roar STILL gives me goosebumps.

To me the best scene in the entire movie is the t rex roaring in the musuem after defeating the raptors as the banner comes down over it.

To me the best scene in the entire movie is the t rex roaring in the musuem after defeating the raptors as the banner comes down over it.

That movie is easily the most iconic of my childhood. I think my jaw was open during the entire movie and I just sat there blown away.

That movie is easily the most iconic of my childhood. I think my jaw was open during the entire movie and I just sat there blown away.

i was 13 when i saw it in theatres,and i was fucking mesmerized. When the raptors kill the guy at the beggining i thought i almost wasnt gonna be able to take the movie,i was that entranced. There was simply no movie about dinosaurs before this one and i was completley losing my shit.

Yup that's another goosebumps-inducing moment for me. Really embodies the, "Crowning moment of Awesome" trope.

Oh ffs I thought this thread was gonna be about movie monsters /:<

Back