YOUR A MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY THAT I'M GONNA SAVE

Backlund was always meant to play a lunatic
His regular babyface promos back in the 80's were some of the creepiest stuff around, he was just naturally an uncomfortable weirdo
The stuff he did for Pro Wrestling USA after he lost the title is pretty terrible and theres a promo where hes sitting on a couch that gives off big time serial killer vibes

Backlund was always meant to play a lunatic
His regular babyface promos back in the 80's were some of the creepiest stuff around, he was just naturally an uncomfortable weirdo
The stuff he did for Pro Wrestling USA after he lost the title is pretty terrible and theres a promo where hes sitting on a couch that gives off big time serial killer vibes

Sounds awesome lol

Sounds awesome lol
Cant find it but the best way I can describe is imagine Pvt Pyle after he killed the drill sergeant and is sitting on the toilet talking to Joker
But this is Backlund and his family sitting there on the couch looking like the Children Of The Corn
And hes supposed to be the good guy!

Cant find it but the best way I can describe is imagine Pvt Pyle after he killed the drill sergeant and is sitting on the toilet talking to Joker
But this is Backlund and his family sitting there on the couch looking like the Children Of The Corn
And hes supposed to be the good guy!
<Lmaoo>

muracobacklund.jpg
eCMe3dF.jpg
19940728_hart_backlund.0.jpg

He always came across as a guy who could beat the shit out of his wife at the dinner table in front of his kids, and then just sit back down like nothing happened and then calmly ask his crying son to pass the mashed potatoes.

Bob Backlund is a legend, and even past his prime was arguably a better worker than half of the WWF 90s wrestlers. Bret was more than happy to drop the belt to him. But unfortunately, WWF was stupid back then and transitioned their belts in house shows, so Diesel beating him in 8 seconds wasn't even a big deal on RAW.

Back