Your 5 favorite games ever.

Off the top of my head.
Skyrim
Oblivion
God of War
Ice Hockey for NES (2 fat, 2 medium) fuck you, I'm old.
Recently, Dying Light and GoW4

I'll throw in Star Wars the Force Unleashed. Force Unleashed 2 was way too short.

Fable
KOTOR II
KOTOR I
Shadows of Morder
Digger/Jumpman/Rogue/Defender of the Crown (old school)
god, i totally forgot about fable
i loved that game
fuck jack of blades

God of War
The Last of Us
Fallout 3 (w/DLC)
The Witcher 3

I want to add Skyrim, but I am burnt out on it. But it is really fun..

Off the top of my head.
Skyrim
Oblivion
God of War
Ice Hockey for NES (2 fat, 2 medium) fuck you, I'm old.
Recently, Dying Light and GoW4

I'll throw in Star Wars the Force Unleashed. Force Unleashed 2 was way too short.
I’ve replay force unleashed countless times. It’s my kids favorite game now also.

We played through it so many times we unlocked the “god mode” where your power regenerates so fast it’s like you take no damage and never run out of force power.

And he accidentally deleted that save a few days ago.

I don’t think I can replay it straight through another 15 or so time to unlock it again.
I think that’s how many times it took.

But never running out of force power you could do some really fun stuff like push at-st’s off cliffs and shit.

I’ve replay force unleashed countless times. It’s my kids favorite game now also.

We played through it so many times we unlocked the “god mode” where your power regenerates so fast it’s like you take no damage and never run out of force power.

And he accidentally deleted that save a few days ago.

I don’t think I can replay it straight through another 15 or so time to unlock it again.
I think that’s how many times it took.

But never running out of force power you could do some really fun stuff like push at-st’s off cliffs and shit.

Yeah that was a great game. God mode definitely sounds fun as well. Not sure if I'll go through it 15 times but now I just might.

Skyrim
Red dead redemption 2
The Witcher 3
Assassins creed origins
The last of us

List subject to change

Mass Effect 2 + DLC
Metal Gear Solid 1
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsidence
Starcraft 2

I'm currently playing Witcher 3, and its taking a giant shit all over my GOAT games list.

Will be writing a full review and posting it soon.

And by 'soon,' I mean a few months.

Skyrim
Mortal Kombat trilogy
MGS1
Gears of War
MKX

Half-Life
Halo 2
Condemned
Dead Space
Diddy Kong Racing

Dark souls (all of em)
Dead Space
UFC series (Only game I don't delete off my library cuz I play the shit out of it when I'm drunk)
FF7(Where the fuck is the remake?)
Arkham Series

Yeah that was a great game. God mode definitely sounds fun as well. Not sure if I'll go through it 15 times but now I just might.
When it happens you’ll notice a grey bar between the health and force power bars run all the way across the top of the screen.

Basically you have to power everything to the max, then max out the points afterwards like over a million and it happens.

I’m not 100% sure what actually triggers it but I’ve done it twice once on the 360 and on the One on a new play through since my games didn’t carry over from 360 to one

FFVII
Xenogears
Silent Hill 2
MGS 3
Oblivion

Not 7, not 6...5! And no honorable mentions. Be a fucking man (or lady) and pick 5.

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Skyrim
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. GTA Vice City
5. Resident Evil

1. Quake 1
2. Starcraft
3. Gta 5
4. Escape from monkey island
5. Skyrim

Last edited:
When I finish my complete doom playthrough I’m doing now(ultimate doom, doom 2 final doom, doom 3 , resurrection of evil and 2016 so it might be a bit lol) I think I’m gonna do it again.

It’s gonna be a pain in the rear, but I wanted to take a quick break from doom and just go blow some at-st’s off cliffs and can’t until I have that unlocked again.

One of the funniest and quickest ways to beat the boss on the wookie planet is just to blow his at-st off the cliff when he comes out.

You can’t do that without the god mode unlocked, your force pushes went strong enough and you don’t have enough force energy to knock him off before he starts moving forward again.

I didn’t realize how much I’d miss just being able to start it up and wreck utter havic for a few minutes lol.

Maybe I’ll finish it again maybe I won’t. It takes a long time to do that but dan the games fun when you do.

If I do I’ll try and record some footage of some
Of the crazy stuff you can do when at full power.

(Heavily modded) Oblivion
(Also heavily modded) Fallout: New Vegas
Counter-Strike
Trails in the Sky SC
The Witcher 3

Not 7, not 6...5! And no honorable mentions. Be a fucking man (or lady) and pick 5.

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Skyrim
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. GTA Vice City
5. Resident Evil

I love video games mostly from snes, ps1 and a few pc games.

Final fantasy 6
and then in no specific order -
Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Ogre battle March of the black queen
Final fantasy 4

Special mention to diablo 2, Starcraft, final fantasy V, super Mario rpg, secret of mana, arc of the lad 1 and 2, heroes of might and magic 5, breath of fire series, tactics ogre, ff tactics, Zelda a link to the past, legend of dragoon, golden eye, king of dragons, super Mario 3, Chrono cross, Warcraft 2.

There’s too many more to list I’d have to think about. But those top 5 were a huge part of my childhood. I remember playing ff6 for the first time when I was 6 years old. I pretty much learned how to read from playing that game.

Last edited:
Back