Young Pac photos

of course im here. Why do I have to be a Floyd sack swinger when i express my opinion on photoshopping that happens everyday. It just surprises me that the pics are so well done in a third world country. Do you think a guy with that nice of a camera would be able to just walk around like it was nothing. You couldnt even do that where im from. I question things, thats what I do. On another note how come these pics that are supposed to be old are just now coming out? It seems strange to me.

who else do you think it is?

You're right they probably are photoshopped, but only to enhance the quality of the original photos which may have been in color, and in lower resolution. This might come as shock to an expert in the IT field, but Photoshop is not only used to superimpose Rashad Evan's busted face on everything, some people actually use it as a tool to enhance photos..

Take a look at this video he's 18 here, looking about the same

Last edited:
Because in your other post above you said and I quote " My field is IT and im no expert on the photograph" Besides why mention IT is your field when right after that you claim to be a non- expert? Why throw IT in there?

Well if you can't do that where your from I would assume your in a place where riots and looting happen 24/7. Or jackers see you as an easy mark.

If everybody stole nice stuff from photographers how would we get pictures from third world countries? Oh thats right all that shit is photo shopped. Katrina victims? How did they get pictures of that? You know people were looting like crazy. But let me guess the flood was photo shopped as well. How about the violence in Kenya? How in the hell did we get those pictures? Dam thats right let me throw some kingobould logic into the mix it was photo shopped as well.

You do questions things but when you do you lack the common sense to make a valid point.

Just curios what part of Cali are you from.
I could NOT stop laughing.

Also, I've been to the Philippines dozens of times, considering how I return to my homeland annually. Sure the crime rate there is above average compared to the US, but it isn't the fucking apocalypse. I've always carried around valuables and electronics out in the open, and not once have I been robbed. You speak as if you know these places first hand.

Because in your other post above you said and I quote " My field is IT and im no expert on the photograph" Besides why mention IT is your field when right after that you claim to be a non- expert? Why throw IT in there?

Well if you can't do that where your from I would assume your in a place where riots and looting happen 24/7. Or jackers see you as an easy mark.

If everybody stole nice stuff from photographers how would we get pictures from third world countries? Oh thats right all that shit is photo shopped. Katrina victims? How did they get pictures of that? You know people were looting like crazy. But let me guess the flood was photo shopped as well. How about the violence in Kenya? How in the hell did we get those pictures? Dam thats right let me throw some kingobould logic into the mix it was photo shopped as well.

You do questions things but when you do you lack the common sense to make a valid point.

He's from here:

escapefromla.jpg

Except it's 2020 and the apocalypse.

You're right they probably are photoshopped, but only to enhance the quality of the original photos which may have been in color, and in lower resolution. This might come as shock to an expert in the IT field, but Photoshop is not only used to superimpose Rashad Evan's busted face on everything, some people actually use it as a tool to enhance photos..

He's in IT Alright...

Geek-squad.jpg

The leading dip$h!t in the Sherdog boxing forum, kingofdipshits, constantly lowers the bar for himself with each new, inane, nonsensical post that he makes.

Photography was given to the world in 1839 and was a sensation throughout the 1840s, yet you can't wrap your head around a fighter having his photo taken circa 1996 in a country of about 92 million people, huh? Can't be done, eh? Fighters have ALWAYS had their picture taken for promotional purposes. Amateurs get photos done.

kingofdipshits reminds me of some old posts:

IQ below 70 = Developmental Delay, Intellectually-Challenged, Mentally-Retarded

Forrest Gump had an IQ of 75.
Gump was Borderline Intellectual Functioning, not mentally-retarded.

forrest-gump-tn.jpg

The four current terms compared with the Archaic terms:

1. profound....below 20 IQ....idiot

2. severe.......20-34............imbecile
3. moderate...35-49............imbecile

4. mild...........50-69............moron (feeble-minded) (simpleton)

borderline intellectual functioning....70-79 (basically people who are not thought of as being retarded, just really stupid !)

Average........................90-109
Genius or near genius......over 140
Profoundly Gifted............over 175 IQ

People have compassion for mentally-challenged people.
However, the unforgiving part are those BORDERLINE cases.
People have no compassion for them all all.

They can take care of themselves, hold a job, carry on a conversation, tie their own shoes, but people just think that they

Take a look at this video he's 18 here, looking about the same

Ok i hear you, my field is security. I dont know how to do shit when it comes to photoshop. I was just saying that i see it all the time. When I see things im always a little skeptical, I think this day and age you have to be. You cant just buy everything you see.

Im from santa rosa, i live outside of sac now. And no im no expert, all i was saying was that I dont buy the shit people come up with especially with pics. I questioned it because i have met some people that can do some crazy shit with pics. Well I guess you have me on the "why wasnt it stolen" I used my knowledge of where I have been and really dont know shit about the Philippines. But do any of you?

I wasnt really trying to talk shit on this thread but I should of known that if I say anything that is anyway shape or form against the almighty Pac I was gonna get flamed.

It reminds me of the guy that question the center of the universe(cant think of his name and to lazy to look him up right now) Which goes against what the bible teaches and the christian church came to him and told him that if he didnt be quiet about this then shit was gonna happen to him. LOL

Im from santa rosa, i live outside of sac now. And no im no expert, all i was saying was that I dont buy the shit people come up with especially with pics. I questioned it because i have met some people that can do some crazy shit with pics. Well I guess you have me on the "why wasnt it stolen" I used my knowledge of where I have been and really dont know shit about the Philippines. But do any of you?

I wasnt really trying to talk shit on this thread but I should of known that if I say anything that is anyway shape or form against the almighty Pac I was gonna get flamed.

It reminds me of the guy that question the center of the universe(cant think of his name and to lazy to look him up right now) Which goes against what the bible teaches and the christian church came to him and told him that if he didnt be quiet about this then shit was gonna happen to him. LOL

My ass has been here in the Philippines all my life, so I can say who the ignorant poster is.

You get flamed because of your reasoning towards subjects. If Floyd was in the pics I would have said the said same thing. Manny is beatable. Floyd can beat him.

You just dont present a valid point to your argument. Lets try this, Ok ill agree with you the photos are photo shopped. My question is where are you going with this if they are photo shopped?

I think my 'credentials' are enough. Filipino blood? check. Speak the language/dialect? Check. Lived there for two years? check. Return annually? check.

People don't just get robbed out there for taking pictures... What the fuck?
Also.. you're losing badly here. Ever hear of the expression, "When you're in a hole, quit digging?"

You keep babbling of things you really have no knowledge about (The Philippines and photography), and say how you can't just buy everything you see today.. while I do agree with that, what I can't understand is why you wouldn't buy old pictures of Pac? It's just so 'silly,' really.

of course im here. Why do I have to be a Floyd sack swinger when i express my opinion on photoshopping that happens everyday. It just surprises me that the pics are so well done in a third world country. Do you think a guy with that nice of a camera would be able to just walk around like it was nothing. You couldnt even do that where im from. I question things, thats what I do. On another note how come these pics that are supposed to be old are just now coming out? It seems strange to me.

dood have you been to third world countries? technology does not discriminate against the upper class of those worlds. and photo journalist are not bound state side taking pictures of old lady feeding baby ducks. i'm not sure about africa but in most 3rd and 4th world asian countries crime against westerners are very minimal. cuz countries that fit the description understand tourism and its role in the economy. and if you scare off the rich ppl the local police is gonna fuck you up. lastly, im not sure where you are from but if its in America we have the most fucked up mentality.

Ok i hear you, my field is security. I dont know how to do shit when it comes to photoshop. I was just saying that i see it all the time. When I see things im always a little skeptical, I think this day and age you have to be. You cant just buy everything you see.

Fair enough, but to me it really makes not sense to just create these photos, it's obviously him and not just some look a like. And if you're from Santa Rosa, (I'm familiar with that area, have family and friends there and even lived there a couple years) you're obviously exaggerating. I can't really think of any place there even in the heart of Norteno central that someone would just jack you for a camera.

I am also very familiar with the Philippines as well and can assure you that it's not like thunder dome where any piece of technology would get stolen as long as you use some form of common sense. Even though it's a third world country they are pretty advanced when it comes to technology, and no one is going to look at you as if you're from outer space when you break out your iphone.

Here's an example of Filipino Photoshop work, enhancing a photo:

Photoshopsexygirl.jpg

if they can make her look like that, they can make an old photo look like a higher resolution was used.

I say there fake. The guy taking the pics would of got robbed for his nice camera outside. Its just set up too well.

PS. they're very nice pics, its just weird this the first time were seeing them. And with all the photoshop technology its almost impossible to put my faith into something that seems too good to be true.

^
I can sense a massive bush right there! :icon_chee

I rarely post in the boxing forum, but I do read a lot. I feel I don't have much to contribute with the amount of good posters in here.

And you are not one of them. You are the kind of internet community guy trying to find errors and complain. Not a good resource to have in my opinion.

I'm a fan of good boxing fights and love exiting fighters such as Tyson, Pacman, Duran, Hagler, Mosley, Quarry etc etc. So I will assure you I'm not the mainstream nut hugger for thinking Pacman whoop Mayweathers ass in terms of true action in the ring. And I feel you are one those bitter posters trying to ruin a simple thread that is aiming towards Manny when he was young and what he has become.

You ask why we are seeing the pictures right now. The reasons can be many. Maybe the photographer was a good friend of the people in the gym, maybe he has kept the pictures to the right moment to publish them. He saw some potential and now when Pacmans stock has reached it's peak in terms of mainstream famous, he have decided to publish them, because he knows many people in the world know by now who Pacman is, and want to see or know some more.

I'm a photographer by profession and when I was taking my first photos I always had willing friends to be in front of the camera. Some of them are now mainstream famous in Sweden and I would never publish nor sell without their permission.

You question where ever the pictures are fake or arranged. When taking shots in a third world country you always draw attention when running around with a camera equipment. I have been to many African countries and India a numbers of times, and the best way to prevent curious people and not get pictures that doesn't look arranged nor have it ruined by people that were not meant to be in the picture(like in a movie where they shoot 2 actors walking on a street in New York, how do they get a natural look without curious non actors looking right in to the camera?) is simply to be in that area for a week and get to know the people in charge of that area and tell them my purpose for taking pictures. By doing so you don't have a problem with massive crowds every time you are about to take the picture and people feel more natural and relaxed for having you around.

I will now post 5 pictures of mine. Tell me which one(s?) is arranged.

I will give the answer and the story behind the photos after your reply.

india311.jpg

india911.jpg

mocambique192.jpg

mocambique2112.jpg

mocambique201.jpg

Last edited:

the longer you reply the longer you become ignorant and foolish. I am also an IT field, Just like you proclaim and Im not also that good at multimedia but Im major in Networking Engineering. Looking to the Photos, it was really an edited picture but not to the extent that Pac is not the one on the pics. Those pics are old and base it on detail it was scan and then edited on a editing software maybe an Adobe Photoshops or something else. Another thing have you gone to the Phil? I have gone to Phil twice(vacation and work), People expect that Philippines is what they saw in there television but they are wrong.

Philippines is a developing country in SoutheastAsia they have three huge malls including the TRINOMA, MEGAMALL, and Mall of Asia. Its just that the place where Manny lives is a rural area in southern Philippines. During these times I doubt there is already a Digital Cameras in that area, they have cameras but only film cameras. These photos were either scan from a film photo then enhance using editing software and also the pic was printed in a gray scale mode to make it look like more old(based on my observation). Also just watch a sci-fi movie in PI you will be shocked that they are behind technologies.

Heres another young pac
young_manny_pacquiao.jpg

Great photos.

Link:

Young Manny Pacquiao Photos (Aged 17)

I know this is somewhat off topic but has there ever been a truly great fighter in Boxing that came from money like say BJ in MMA?

All the great fighters like Frazier, Ali, Duran, Pac etc came from poverty afaik.

Barrera may be?

Because I heard Barrera say that he could have been a lawyer but chose Boxing, don't have much idea about his family background though to be honest.

Ali? I've heard he was from a middle class family.

typical mayweather fans.... mad because pacquiao is everything little floyd WANTS to be.

Back