Young Pac photos

I say there fake. The guy taking the pics would of got robbed for his nice camera outside. Its just set up too well.

PS. they're very nice pics, its just weird this the first time were seeing them. And with all the photoshop technology its almost impossible to put my faith into something that seems too good to be true.

bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_400.gif

he wasnt bullshitting when he said he was fighting for bags of rice!!! talk about being starved! i cant believe he fought like that.

do you ever have anything positive to say?

Great find ts

lol I put a P.S that I liked those pics. Im honest man, my Field is IT and im no expert on the photograph part but im just real sketchy off certain things, I see and hear alot about certain things they can do with pics. But like i said they're tight photos.

Why do you Floyd nuthuggers have to ruin every fucking thread? Get your steroid accusations the fuck out of here.

Great photos.

Link:

Young Manny Pacquiao Photos (Aged 17)

I know this is somewhat off topic but has there ever been a truly great fighter in Boxing that came from money like say BJ in MMA?

All the great fighters like Frazier, Ali, Duran, Pac etc came from poverty afaik.

Barrera may be?

Because I heard Barrera say that he could have been a lawyer but chose Boxing, don't have much idea about his family background though to be honest.

yeah barrera family was loaded before boxing especially in country like mexico,he didn't really need to box but did it because he loved the sport

Horse meat will change a brotha

no being scared will help a brotha also.

some might say its something else

is it a shock to you that a boy from a third world country would be malnourished?

its funny cause floyd tries to use the "i came up from nothing" story when in truth he's the son of a famous boxer, and nephew of a former champ.... yeah you came from nothing buddy

he would love to have a true rags to riches story like pac... just like with everything else (money, endorsements, fame, ALBUM SALES!! AHAHAH, p4p recognition, fighter of the decade, more exciting fighter), little floyd envys pacman... big time.

lol I put a P.S that I liked those pics. Im honest man, my Field is IT and im no expert on the photograph part but im just real sketchy off certain things, I see and hear alot about certain things they can do with pics. But like i said they're tight photos.

You still here? What is it with these Floyd sack swingers?

You still here? What is it with these Floyd sack swingers?

of course im here. Why do I have to be a Floyd sack swinger when i express my opinion on photoshopping that happens everyday. It just surprises me that the pics are so well done in a third world country. Do you think a guy with that nice of a camera would be able to just walk around like it was nothing. You couldnt even do that where im from. I question things, thats what I do. On another note how come these pics that are supposed to be old are just now coming out? It seems strange to me.

of course im here. Why do I have to be a Floyd sack swinger when i express my opinion on photoshopping that happens everyday. It just surprises me that the pics are so well done in a third world country. Do you think a guy with that nice of a camera would be able to just walk around like it was nothing. You couldnt even do that where im from. I question things, thats what I do. On another note how come these pics that are supposed to be old are just now coming out? It seems strange to me.

Because in your other post above you said and I quote " My field is IT and im no expert on the photograph" Besides why mention IT is your field when right after that you claim to be a non- expert? Why throw IT in there?

Well if you can't do that where your from I would assume your in a place where riots and looting happen 24/7. Or jackers see you as an easy mark.

If everybody stole nice stuff from photographers how would we get pictures from third world countries? Oh thats right all that shit is photo shopped. Katrina victims? How did they get pictures of that? You know people were looting like crazy. But let me guess the flood was photo shopped as well. How about the violence in Kenya? How in the hell did we get those pictures? Dam thats right let me throw some kingobould logic into the mix it was photo shopped as well.

You do questions things but when you do you lack the common sense to make a valid point.

Just curios what part of Cali are you from.

Back