gjo06464c.jpg

gjo06462c.jpg

lmgym2.jpg

lmgym17.jpg

gjo06688c.jpg

im never complaining about my gym again

old crappy gyms will make you though
didn't you see rocky 4 ?

He's small as all heck in those pics, but that's normal for growing up in the PI. He's still muscular as shit in those pics though.

Great photos.

Link:

Young Manny Pacquiao Photos (Aged 17)

I know this is somewhat off topic but has there ever been a truly great fighter in Boxing that came from money like say BJ in MMA?

All the great fighters like Frazier, Ali, Duran, Pac etc came from poverty afaik.

Barrera may be?

Because I heard Barrera say that he could have been a lawyer but chose Boxing, don't have much idea about his family background though to be honest.

He's probably the poorest boxer in history to make it. The guy sold donuts for 2 cents each. Amazing he didn't turn to crime when he was poor in one of the poorest countries in the world.

True about Barrera- he was upper middle class in Mexico. He chose correctly in my eyes. I don't see him making the same amount of impact or $$$ being a lawyer.

The photographer had no idea how big Pac was going to be when he shot these photos. He was at the right place at the right time. How lucky can you get to take those shots.

I say there fake. The guy taking the pics would of got robbed for his nice camera outside. Its just set up too well.

PS. they're very nice pics, its just weird this the first time were seeing them. And with all the photoshop technology its almost impossible to put my faith into something that seems too good to be true.

I say there fake. The guy taking the pics would of got robbed for his nice camera outside. Its just set up too well.

PS. they're very nice pics, its just weird this the first time were seeing them. And with all the photoshop technology its almost impossible to put my faith into something that seems too good to be true.

The photos probably had at least some restoration work with photoshop.

Back