Media Young hungry mcgregor shadow sparring

Shadow sparring, or flow sparring.

Conor always had great technique with his stand up..this is why..

There are different forms of sparring and this is a great way to put work in on the technical front while still getting a sweat in and trying new stuff , great way to learn about what range to throw certain techniques at

You can see the explosiveness and control each guy has, that equals accuracy come fight time..something conor was very good at...

Its a shame he never applied this type of concentration to the other parts of his game , ( grappling and conditioning) ...

Also he ruined his appearance with those tattoos..the one along the back was more then enough

my-arm-is-not-long-enough-for-the-jerk-off-28177498.png

INB4 haters like
Hitto and snackgod
See, you can't get banned and then come back only to call people out and trash talk again. That's not how any of this works.

See, you can't get banned and then come back only to call people out and trash talk again. That's not how any of this works.

All due respect, seems to be exactly how it works. lol

This thread turned gay in a hurry

Is there some way to see that? Just asking because this is not the first time this has been brought up.
Thenewsguy/ TNG / MichaelLondon..
The guy keeps coming back and spouting the same absolute shite.
<{outtahere}>

Beautiful technique, I am literally crying at how smooth his technique is. He will KO Kabib and then drink some Proper 12 Irish Whiskey over his unconscious body. Also his body is looking very hot
<Jaime01>

He's had like 5 accounts already why not an IP ban?

He's had like 5 accounts already why not an IP ban?

Probably did, he's just running proxies or VPNs or some shit lmao. Can't imagine what enjoyment he gets out of perpetually getting banned tho

Deleted
I know my role
No, you don't. Just stop, dude. It's not that hard to post on here like a human being, and not like someone who fights with people and trolls nonstop. It's exhausting. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, but you're really making things difficult. That's why I'm derailing Frode's poor thread temporarily to address this with you publicly.

lyrics that’ll make u call the caps...

That looks like the pace he would like to fight in. Won’t gas if I don’t accelerate !

Probably did, he's just running proxies or VPNs or some shit lmao. Can't imagine what enjoyment he gets out of perpetually getting banned tho

Kids will be kids

Back