Young guy keeps coming back to fight old guy

It is better that he was not knocked out, so he could take in everyone there laughing at him.

Hitting his head on the bench woke him back up.

Guy in blue, you could see it in his face. He had enough of it.

He sat his ass down after he got a taste...

That's one cheap shot I don't mind seeing.

It was worth sitting through for the guy in blue. I know it wasn't fake but that camera angle was too perfect.

Man I just knew that guy in blue was going to do something you could just see it the way he was moving.

Ha ha I was literally thinking someone should just knock this guy out and then it happened! Karma

That should have happened right near the start ffs. How long does it take for people watching a young punk trying to beat up some old dude before someone sends the guy to CTE city? Fuckin cringe man, if that blue shirt guy wasn't just rolling up on the situation when he did who knows how long this shit would have festered.

You knew it was coming but it was still so satisfying. Plus kind of a twist that it was a random hero. I thought the guy in the light colored jacket was finally going to drop him.

Man I just knew that guy in blue was going to do something you could just see it the way he was moving.

Yeah I saw him walking by like he's gonna do something but he keeps walking off frame so I was disappointed. Then he totally gave me satisfaction.

Kid could barely strike better than the old guy lol

Back