You'll Romero reveals he is a vampire

How’d he get infected though? My dude literally has no neck

source.gif

No creo. Pero mejor que el espanol de Cain Velasquez si puede ser.
I should have prefaced that by excluding non native speakers or those who learned before they were in their late 30’s. You lose the ability to discriminate phonemes that aren’t part of your native language in infancy/early childhood....the overwhelming majority of us do at least. That’s what makes it hard for people learning a second language in late adulthood. There are exceptions though, my mom learned Spanish at a late age and her pronunciation is pretty terrible, I learned Spanish at the same age as her and my pronunciation is on point. French, however, still has sounds that are hard for me. Yup, total brag post.

Dude begging "no for dance off"!
Youll could only find his equal in Genki Sudo.

I wish we had got more of that dance off. Both men are exceptional dancers, all be it different dance styles.

romero though, just back flipping and going into a split like it’s nothing. What a guy.

war Adesanya!
Adesanya begged Romero to stop humiliating him and his now proven overrated B level dancing.

I knew it, the explains how Yoel can still fight better than most guys in their 20s even though he is supposedly in his "40s". The truth is he is actually an immortal vampire who has been fighting for 123 years. It makes perfect sense.

Back