You'll Romero reveals he is a vampire

I wish we had got more of that dance off. Both men are exceptional dancers, all be it different dance styles.

romero though, just back flipping and going into a split like it’s nothing. What a guy.

war Adesanya!

I quite like Romero but it would be a bummer if he won this fight

giphy.gif

Yoel just proves that speaking english is soooooo overrated

romero is old but blessed by god to be ageless.

finally he will become middleweight champ after years of being robbed in fights!

he has always been the uncrowned middleweight champ, and the real goat at middleweight.

Enough with this bullshit. Roid shark signing in<RomeroSalute>

He drinks stem cells from newborns for breakfast

All i know is I'm going to start praying to Gay Jesus RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I mean, that would explain the fact that he doesn't seem to age like us mere mortals.

I feel like I want to dispute this claim, but I must admit, I'm not part of the Romero family.
It's probably true, yoel is some ancient demigod, that has been misplaced in time.
He marched around agressively while madonna and Guy Ritchie looked on at a beheaded Chris in horror along with the whole crowd.
He shits, but he is special enough to lie about it lol
I think we're being dicks if we don't play along

I quite like Romero but it would be a bummer if he won this fight
How is that...he's a monster that has gave us many good wars?
Do you not want to see him be Champion, at lease for a little bit?

He can't go for much longer we'd be losing a younger talented champion who is a striker (which everyone likes, like him or not.) And has shown intent to fight multiple times a year.

Just more middle weight title fights.

Will just be more exciting with Adesanya as champion,especially with a potential Jones fight down the road. Its kinda the same situation with DC. Why would we want him to beat Miocic if he's gunna retire anyway.

If only Yoels foot had clipped Dana in the face.

Back